Couch

Alex's POV

3 months later...

We planned our wedding for three months and everything is running smoothly so far. Getting a wedding planner is really a must and the best decision we've ever done. Yes, they're quite expensive but it's all worth it and not having to stress about anything. Me and Piper would just show up for food tasting, dress fitting and anything else that needs our approval like the wedding cake and flower design arrangements. But other than that mostly Miranda would just call us and tell us the update.

Today we are going to go and choose our wedding rings. This is going to be exciting because me, Piper and Nicky are going out and we only have more than two weeks left before our wedding day.

Almost everything are all set, we decided to have our wedding here at home since we have a big backyard and Piper loves it the last time we had a party here for her birthday. I really like that idea, it's practical and intimate, just our close friends and Piper's family.

*******************************

We arrived at the jewelry shop at around 10 in the morning. This is the very same place where I bought Piper's engagement ring and I immediately recognize the woman previously. I don't know if she still remembers me though.

We enter the shop and I was holding my wife's hand when the woman notice us.

"Hi! it's you again!". She said beaming.

"Hey! I didn't think you would recognize me". I said smiling back at her.

"How can I not? I bet my next pay check you guys are here to purchase wedding rings". She said looking at the three of us.

"Congratulations! You get to keep your money kid". Nicky blurted and Piper giggled.

"Oh, by the way this is my wife". I introduced Piper to the woman.

"Hi, my name is, Piper". She said and extend her hand.

"It's nice to meet you Piper,
I'm Amelia". She respond and shake Piper's hand.

"I'm Alex and this is Nicky".
I added and pointed at Nicky.

"Wait, I thought you know each other already?". Piper asked and a look of confusion on her face. She's always inquisitive and say whatever is on her mind.

"I've only been here once Pipes, when I bought your engagement ring and we never properly introduced ourselves before now".

"Oh, I see". Piper said smiling at her and then her eyes shifted and started scanning the contains of the glass cabinet infront of us.

"Okay, so what kind of ring are we looking for here?". Amelia asked.

"We'll just look around first". I said politely.

"Alright just call me if you need me".

Me and Piper occupy ourselves choosing our wedding rings while Nicky is talking to Amelia. It looks like they were both having a nice time and getting along pretty well.

"I think Nicky, likes her". I whispered to Piper.
She turn her head to their little spot in the corner and giggled.

"Yes, I think so too. She's very pretty". Piper said and return her attention back to the rings.

Amelia, is very charming. She's almost the same height like Nicky, straight, shoulder length hair and also a brunette. She's nice and very endearing.
I was hoping they would hit it off, they look nice together.