Wedding Day

Piper's POV

"Oh my goodness, Piper!".
My mom squeal before she was even half way through the door.

"You look very pretty! And look at that dress... it's perfect, honey". My mom hugged me gently around my waist.

"You are the most beautiful bride". She whispered in my ear. Anybody that knows me and Alex, knew that I'm not the beautiful one.

"Thanks mom". I said trying to be polite.

But in all honesty I don't really care about the dress or about how I look, today is all about Alex and I want her to be the center of this event.

After everything that happened to us, I am glad that we are able to finally do this and get officially married.

Lexie, then enter my bedroom beaming at me.
"Oh my Gosh! You look so beautiful, Piper!". She squealed and hold me in arms length to examine me closely.

"You look very lovely, Lex". I complimented her and she hugged me gently. 

She break away from me and look at my mom.
"Carol, I'm really sorry but it's time you got settled down there".

"Oh, alright dear. I think I'm going to cry!". My mom said and blew me kisses.
"I love you, Piper". She went on and disappear out the door.

"Is it really time already?". I suddenly felt very nervous.

"Yes, Alex is here". Lexie answered and we walk outside together.

My dad is waiting for me near the glass door and he smiled at me.

"You look so beautiful, Piper. I am really very happy for you". He said and he looks like he's about to cry.

"Dad, please... hold that tears. I am going to cry if you cry and I don't want to ruin my make up right now". I warned him.

"I won't cry". My dad murmured and he sniff.

From inside the house I can see an arch way draped in off white curtains with an overflowing amount of flowers.
There are rows of satin-draped chairs on either side of the aisle.
Our wedding is amazing and everything I could ever dream of.

Lexie, hands me my bouquet and stood infront of me and my dad. She look very pretty in her infinity dress.

Just then I heard the music and I tensed up a little.

"That's my cue, don't forget to count to ten and then follow me". Lexie reminded me and she walk gracefully down the small steps. I didn't regret choosing her as my maid of honor. 

I count in my head and when I reach to ten I grab my dad's arm and we walk down the aisle together.

All my family are here and all our friends. I am so nervous that I couldn't feel my legs and I'm grateful that my dad is here.

"Dad, don't let me fall down". I whispered to my father.

"I won't". I can tell from his voice that he was anxious too.

I am wearing a classic strapless, neck line lace dress. The same champagne color like Alex's dress. Though I've never seen her dress before but we talked about having the same dress color.

We reach the altar and I stood at the side. I gave my dad a kiss and he went on and sit beside my mother. My mom is already in tears. Behind them is Neri and my brother Cal holding my sleeping niece and the rest of my family.