Mosquito

Piper's POV

Alex, gave me a really good orgasm like, out of this world orgasm.

She kept her hand inside me until I calm down and when she pulled her hand out of my jeans it is soaking wet from my orgasm. She stare at me and a smirk appear on her face then she slowly put her fingers inside her mouth.

"Hmmmmm, you taste so good". She murmured as she closed her eyes.

Fuck! She's teasing me. Okay, game on.

I lean closer to her.
"I am going to fuck you so good". I whispered in her ear.

"And we're not going to our bedroom, I'll make you cum right here". I said looking at her and biting my lower lip.

She stare at me in disbelief.
"No! that is not going to happen. We just got lucky we didn't get caught". She protested.

"Piper stop it! I am not comfortable with this". She said when she realized I was not playing around and she turn her head automatically at Nicky's bedroom.

I don't really care if Nicky caught us, she told me before she doesn't mind catching us having sex in the living room.

Alex squirm under me and she was about to stand up but I pin her down and straddle her with my legs. I grab her shirt and with one quick motion I swiftly pull her shirt off.

"What the hell do you think you're doing? Give me back my shirt!". She was about to snatch her shirt from me but I throw it outside Nicky's bedroom. Her eyes widen with shock and I grab this opportunity while she's still distracted to reach my hand behind her and unhook her bra. She immediately cover her boobs with her arms.

"Piper, we are not doing it here. Get off of me!". She said furiously but still manage to keep her voice down.

I look down at her chest, she missed a spot covering her breast and I can see one of her pink nipple poking out.

"God! You are so hot". I groaned and kissed her hard. I force her mouth open and I bit her lip. I move her hands away from her chest and grab her breasts and massage them in my hands.

"Piper, I swear if we get caught I'm going to be so pissed off!". She threatened.

"We won't, trust me". I assured her.

"Yeah right, I've heard that a thousand times and as far as I can remember it doesn't end well".

"Just shut up, you're ruining the mood". I said and kiss her mouth to stop her from talking.

Alex's breasts are one of my favorite parts of her body next to her well... pussy.

I move my hands down and unbutton her jeans. I was expecting her to protest but she didn't.

I slip a hand inside her jeans and I felt her underwear already soaking wet.
I hold her arm and shift her body carefully so she's laying with her back on the sofa. She is panting already and I like how her breast move everytime she breath deeply.

"Fuck!". I hissed. I am getting so turned on again and I wasted no time pulling her jeans down her perfect long legs. I scoot lower and I lean down and bury my face on her underwear and deeply inhale her scent. Alex's smell is intoxicating. The warmth radiating between her thighs is inviting and making me crazy. I so badly wanted to taste her and feel her warm pussy against my tongue.

I lightly brush the tip of my nose on her leg and she shuddered. I bite and suck the skin on her legs. I can see red started forming on her pale skin and I like what I'm seeing.