Date night

Piper's POV

I was excited when Alex agreed to go out with me. I miss going out on a date with my wife and it just feels right to treat her tonight after everything that happened to her.

I made reservations at this new restaurant near my work place. It's a modern garden restaurant and I thought it would be relaxing to have food with nature. I like this place because it is set under the open sky.

My wife, for our date tonight decided to wear a tight black slacks, white blouse and she top it all off with a black cardigan that suit her body quite well.
She look so damn hot!

"As always you look very lovely". I complemented her and I was rewarded with her genuine smile.

"You look good too, Pipes". She replied.

I move closer and wrap my arms around her neck and kissed her.
I always love the feel of her soft lips against mine and the smell of her sweet, warm breath. She moaned in pleasure and I deepen our kiss. I grab her waist aggressively and pin her to the wall. I cup her breasts and squeeze them gently, I can feel that sweet tingling sensation between my thighs and I moan loudly.

Alex holds my face delicately and was the first one to break our kiss and she chuckled.

"We have to stop" She said panting. "I'm afraid that if we don't leave soon we're never going to make it out of here".

She press her forehead to mine and we stayed like that for a couple minutes, we were both panting and trying to calm ourselves down.

For our date I decided to wear something simple, casual white dress just above my knee.

"Maybe we can use your car tonight?". I asked Alex.

"Yes Ofcourse. You don't need to ask, babe".

The insurance company replaced Alex a new car. Still the same unit just different color. From crimson red it's now black. I don't like this color on her, but it's alright as long as it doesn't trigger any panic attack.

I slide into the driver seat and I was expecting Alex to sit in the back but she surprised me when she opened the passenger door. Literally my mouth fell open, I watch her gracefully sit beside me and casually closed the door and put on her seat belt.

I caught myself just in time before she stare at me. I don't want to make a big deal out of it and I don't want her to feel uncomfortable so I turn on the engine and drove away.

We were driving in silence for a few minutes. I can't believe Alex is sitting beside me. I think the smile is still evident on my face.

"Why are you smiling?". She tilt her head to the side to look at me.

"Oh, I'm just happy we're going on a date tonight". I lied and smiled at her.

I reach my hand out to stroke her cheek, she closed her eyes briefly and then grab my hand and put it on her lips. She never let go of my hand so we were holding hands the entire ride.

We arrive at the restaurant and I had to park at the back since they have very limited parking space on the front.

We both get out of the car and walk to the restaurant together holding hands. I can feel my excitement building up.

"Hi, I made a reservation for two under Piper Chapman". I told the receptionist. I made a call for them this morning asking for a special favor. I'm not quite sure if she was the one I was talking to on the phone.

"Hi, ummm let me check". She said smiling and went on to look at her monitor screen.

"Oh, that's right! I'll have someone take you to your table Ms. Chapman". She said more enthusiastic and her face lit up. Now I'm pretty sure she was the one I was talking to on the phone. She motion for the waiter to come and take us.