Shower

Alex's POV

It has been 4 months since I left prison.

I stay home most of the time while Piper, is busy with her business. Never in a million years I thought I would become a house wife from being a top trafficker in a transnational criminal organization. But then again nobody would want to hire me when all of my accomplishments are full-on felonies.

I didn't know being a house wife is actually very rewarding. Not to mention a very, very tiring full time job. But I like doing it especially for my wife.

Piper, on the other hand is not meant for this job. She's messy and unorganized. She's not a total slob it's just that she doesn't know how to put things back where it's supposed to be.

This kind of set up works really great for us. Her birthday is coming up and I want to do something really special for her since she work her ass off very hard. Though honestly she didn't really have to do that. But she likes working and making sure everything runs smoothly.

I am planning to surprise her a Birthday Party. I already called her brother, Cal and asked him if they would like to come here in Ohio for Piper's birthday. I am expecting a call from him today.

It's 8 am in the morning and I just finished making breakfast for my wife. It's time to wake her up and usually I would wake her up at 7:00 but since we went to bed late last night and had lots of sex I figure I should let her sleep a little bit.

I went over to our bed and sit on Piper's side. Her blond hair is all over her face. I tucked her hair away from her face and lean down to kiss her on the lips. She didn't wake up so I kiss her again more harder this time.

I felt her kissing me back so I pulled my face away from her.

"Don't go, come back,". She said hoarsely and she lift her hand and pull me back to her.

We kissed again much harder this time. I heard her moan.

I chuckled. "You horny this early?". I asked her while raising my eyebrow.

"What if I tell you yes?".

"Piper, it's 8 am. You don't like being late to work, even though you own the fucking store and you can go to work anytime damn time you want".

"Shower sex then". She suggested.

"Ugh! You know I hate shower sex. How many times do I have to tell you, water is not-..".

"Lubricant yes!". Piper, chimed in.

"I've heard that a lot of times. But still I won't stop pushing my luck. I'll get you to have sex with me in shower one of these days".

"Ha! Good luck with that". I shot back.

I made some blue berry pancakes for us and some cold brew. We make sure to eat together with every meal. Unless she is at work.

"You make the best blue berry pancakes in the whole continental US". She said in between mouthfuls.

"No, maybe in the whole world.....hmmm probably in the entire galaxy". She said waving her hands for a dramatic gesture.

"You're in such a good mood today, maybe I should fuck you regularly every night".

I looked at my wife she's wearing the satin sleep wear that I like. She look sexy in that black lingerie. Spaghetti strap and sexy shorts. Hmmm.. I bit my lower lip. Maybe I should give shower sex a second chance.

"Is the shower sex invite still open?". I asked Piper, seductive.

"Oh well, yes of course. I'm open anytime". She clears her throat.
I know that she's turned on already. I saw her unconsciously pressing her thighs together.

"Come on". I grab her hand and pull her to the bathroom.

I can't seem to keep my hands from my wife. The moment we get in the bathroom I started grabbing her breast and kiss her hard. I led her inside the shower and shove her on the glass wall. I heard the glass rattle. I don't care if this thing breaks.

"You know I like this clothes on you right?". I said harshly.

"Well, maybe I should wear them more often". She teased.

Gosh! I am so turned on right now. I grab her shirt and lift it up her head. She's not wearing a bra. I grabbed both her breast with my hands roughly and squeeze them.

I then started kissing her neck going down to her chest and lean down to suck on her tits. Piper, tugged my hair and she moan this time.

I started kneeling and pull her sexy shorts down. I can feel the warmth radiating from between her thighs.

I look up at her and she closed her eyes, her mouth slightly open. What a gorgeous sight.

I hook my fingers to her underwear and pull them down. I can see something glistening. Gosh she's wet already.

I then began kissing her thighs and she started tugging my hair again. She pulled my face towards her vagina.

I lick her folds gently and heard her whimper. I part her legs open so I can easily access her. I licked her harder this time. And Piper, pushed my head deeper into her.
I lift up my 2 fingers and coat it with her lady juice. I then shoved it inside her warm pussy.

"Oh fuck". She gasped.

Piper, is so tight and so wet. I started pumping her and her moans grew louder. I can feel her getting on the edge so I insert another finger and she started bucking her hips and ride my fingers.

"Oh my god, oh my god, Alex!".
I know she's ready to cum so I suck on her clit hard and reach up my free hand to play with her boobs.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!". She said loudly. "I'm coming, I'm coming". She announced and I can feel her pussy pulsing and squeezing my fingers. She come hard and I continue fingering her to help her ride out her orgasms.

Her body spasm and her knees became weak. I stood up and I have to hold her steady. I can feel her body twitching. I held her and kissed the top of her head.

Piper, look at me and gave me a gentle kiss on the lips.

"I love you so much". She said breathy.

I turn on the water and we showered together. I love pleasing my wife. We already establish that in out relationship I am the aggressive one. Not that I don't like having orgasm. Like who doesn't? It's just that I am wired that way. Pleasing my wife is my top most priority. Happy wife, happy life.

*****

Piper, left for work and I spend my entire morning cleaning the house.

I heard my phone ring and I went to grab it.

I don't recognize the caller ID.

"Um hello?".

"Hey, Vause". Said a raspy voice that I'd recognize anywhere.