Scarf

Alex POV

I was awestruck that Piper made me cum like that. How did I turn my wife from being shy, non sexual person into a hungry, craving sex maniac. I had to laugh in my head.

I pulled her to our bedroom and when I open the door I grab her by the arm and push her against the wall and kiss her and I explore her mouth with my tongue.
God! I missed this. The last time we've been making out was months ago.

Piper, was very patient and she never made any move to seduce me when we were not allowed to have sex and I never thought of taunting her, because I know she would fall for it and she would regret it later and I would also hate myself for doing that to her.

But tonight I'll make sure to make it up to my wife and I've been looking forward to this.

"This is going to be a long night". I murmured while I continue kissing Piper.

I place my hands on her cheek and hold her face delicately between my hands.
I move my other hand and pull her hair tilting her head to the side so I can have access to her neck. She wince but didn't complain, so from her mouth I move to her neck and suck on her delicate skin there. I kissed her again and again, from her mouth going back to her neck.

"Oh". She breath. She's liking this.

She put both her hands to my cheeks and pull me for another kiss. She became aggressive again and I know she's ready to have another go but I have other plans. We've never done this before but I figure I'll add something to spice things up. I'll make sure she never forgets this night.

I pull my face away from her and grab her arm and shove her on the bed.

"I want you to position your self on the center of the bed". I demanded.

Piper was confused but willingly oblige. She crawl on the middle of the bed and lay there.

"Now spread your legs". I ordered.

She tilt her head to the side and do what I told. She spread her legs slowly as if to seduce me. I raised my eyebrow at her. Okay, she wants to play.

I stare at her naked form and bit my lower lip. She is so sexy and I love her long slender legs.

"God, you are sexy". I said.

"Come and have a go at me then". Hmmmm. Her smart mouth will have to pay later.

I move closer and crawl on top of her, I put my legs in between her thighs. Her body is warm and inviting.

She pull my face again and kissed me so I kissed her back aggressively, my tongue exploring her mouth and I bit on her lower lip and suck on it. She arches her hips and grind her pussy on my legs to find friction.

"Don't move". I whisper.

I kiss the tip of her nose and I move down and trail kisses on her neck going to her breasts, I can see red forming on her neck from where I suck earlier.

I slowly licks around her nipples and then wrap my mouth around her breast and suck her gently. She moaned instantly.

"Oh". She gasped and move her hips again to grind her pussy onto my legs.

"I said don't fucking move!". I said harshly.

"Oh Alex, just fucking fuck me already". She demanded.

"Shut your mouth or else you're not cumming tonight". I warned.

I know she wanted to have some release, but I'm not done playing with her yet.
I move to her other breast and did the same, I place my other hand and play with her other nipple.