SkyDeck

Alex POV

I'm meeting with Nicky, today. She just moved in yesterday and we decided to see each other. I badly need her help for the party. I only have 2 days left and I haven't done anything yet besides booking a hotel for Piper's family. I really suck at this.

"I'm going to work, babe". Piper, announced as she got out of our bedroom. I am in the kitchen.

"You look good today, going somewhere?". She asked suspicious.

"What? I can't wear nice clothes now?". I said defensively

"No, I'm just surprised. That's all. Anyway, I have to go, babe".

"Okay, have fun bossing around". I teased her. "I love you, Pipes. See you later".

"I love you, babe and I'm not bossy". She lean in and kisses me on the lips. "See you later".
And she turn around and walk out of the door. I waited for a few seconds and listen to her car going away.

I grab my phone and call, Nicky.

"Coast is clear". I told her

"Yeah, I saw her. She just passed by my car.".

Nicky, was parked a few feet from our house.

I grabbed my bag that I was hiding in the cupboard and went outside to meet, Nicky.

She's driving a black Mercedes Benz.

I opened the door and I was greeted with a squeal.

"Vause!". She hugged me very tightly. I did the same and I kissed her on the cheek.

"Hey! no kissy facey". She said playfully.

"I missed you so much!". I said

"I missed you too, Vause. So where to?". She asked me.

"I don't know actually, I don't go out much not without, Piper". I admitted.

"That's no fun, come on. I know a place". She said surely.

"You've only been here a day and you already know a place?". I asked amazed.

We arrived at a very fancy expensive restaurant it has a very homey feel to it. It situated under a tall building with probably atleast 10 floors. I wouldn't think Nicky, would come in this place.

We got out of the car and went inside. A guy opened our door for us.

"Miss Nichols". The guy greeted her.
"Ma'am". The guy nodded at me.

"Holy Shit Nicky! You own this place?". I whispered to Nicky's ear.

"Relax Vause, it's not mine. They belong to my parents". She sounded bored.

The same guy ushered us and lead us to the elevator.

We went inside and so is the guy. He pressed the green button with letter S on it.

"Where are we going?". I whispered to, Nicky

"You'll see". Nicky said excitedly

The elevator stopped and it open to a rooftop resto bar with a breathtaking view of the city.

"Welcome to Skydeck". The guy said.

The view up here is spectacular. It even has an infinity pool on the far end. The place is huge.
I am so amazed. Nicky, is very lucky growing up to a rich family.