Party

We drove home.

"I have another surprise for you". I tell, Piper.

"Awww, really? Does it involve getting naked? Cause I'm up for it". She said playfully.

When we reach our house there were a few cars parked outside.

Piper was confused.
"What the....Who are these people?".

"Wait, are you throwing a party for me? Who did you invite? We don't even have friends here". She said.

"Surprise, babe! you'll know when we get inside. That's why I took you out today so you won't ruin my surprise". I exclaimed.

Piper, got out of the car.

I immediately call Nicky.

"We're right outside". I whispered

"Got it". Nicky said

Piper's POV

I can't believe Alex, is throwing a party for me.

I got out of the car.

"We're right outside". I heard Alex say before I close the passenger door . I wonder who she talking to.

I waited for her to get out of the car.

"Are you ready?". She asked me

"Definitely!". I replied.

We hold hands together and she opened the front door. I looked inside and there's nobody there. Alex, probably notice me wondering.

"They're outside babe". She informed me. "But you have to close your eyes first. No peeking".

I closed my eyes and Alex, lead me to the back door. I heard her open the glass door and helped me outside.

"Now you can open your eyes".

I nervously open my eyes and heard everybody shout "Happy Birthday, Piper!".

I can't believe it. My whole family is here. My mom, my dad, my brother and his wife Neri, my niece. Even my grandfather and grandmother are all here. Callie, my assistant is also here and she brought someone I don't recognize, probably her boyfriend.

The place looks amazing, I couldn't believe this is just in our backyard. All the trees surrounding our property are surrounded by fairy lights and canopy of flowers. In the middle of the lawn there's a huge canopy tent with a long table good for 12 people with white floral arrangements. Inside the tent there's hundreds more curtain of lights hanging and more flowers. The whole yard is glowing. From the bottom stairs of our deck going to the tent there are dozens of mini post lamp acting as walkway.
There's a buffet table on the left side of the tent and a 2 tier white cake on the center.

I turn to look at Alex, she was smiling and staring at me.

"Oh babe, thank you so much. You made me very happy. This is the best birthday ever". I hold her cheeks and kissed her on the lips. We're probably kissing for too long because I heard my family cleared their throats.

We stopped kissing and we both laughed.

I walk over to my family. They all greeted me and I gave them all a hug. I missed them so much.

"Oh my gosh! Who's this big girl". I exclaimed. My niece is growing up so fast. She look just like her Mom.

"You know she's starting to look a lot like you". I told Neri