Honeymoon

Alex's POV

Me and Piper decided to go to Naples, Florida for our honeymoon. We stayed there for a week and we visited most of the tourist spots.

We went snorkeling at Delnor-Wiggins Pass State Park. They have powdery-white sand beach with clear waters. We walk for a mile with very clear water full of creatures. We found some live shells, star fish and watched a small sting ray scoot along the shore. Beaches don’t come any prettier in South Florida.

We also visited the Naples Zoo at Caribbean Gardens. It wasn't a big zoo but there was a good variety of animals and there is a boat ride to view the primate exhibit. The primates are not in cages, rather on their own islands in a lake which I enjoyed. Piper had so much fun feeding the Giraffes which I think is the highlight of her day.

We take a stroll along the streets and avenues of Historic Downtown Naples, where we find a cluster and hundreds of unique shops and boutiques, art galleries, theaters and fine restaurants tucked between historic buildings and beautiful courtyard gardens. Just steps from the famous Naples Pier is the Third Street South shopping district. We found some lovely shops and delightful outdoor cafes. And as for shopping goes... well my wife can't help herself and spend a good few thousand bucks for God knows what stuff.

"Do we really need all this things, Pipes?". I asked as I was pushing a cart full of crap behind my wife. She like to pretend that she can't hear me.

"Hey, babe!". I tried again. Still nothing, she didn't even turn back though I'm only a few feet away from her. Hmmm... alright, let's see.

"Oh wow! Look at these wine glasses!". Her head whipped around and I gave her a cold stare. "Really? You're ignoring me now?".

"What? I didn't hear you. What were you saying?".

"You're spending so much money on this... thingy". I pointed at the various things inside the cart.

She turn towards me
"Babe, what can I do? I try not to spend too much, but there are things that we need".

I chuckled at her choice of words.

"Okay, maybe we don't need some new furniture for the living room but I definitely need this new curtains for our bedroom". She explained.

My wife is very amusing sometimes. Even after what she said, we still end up buying furnitures.

Piper, also love the city's main landmark, the historic Naples Pier. They have very stunning sunsets that Piper enjoyed very much. We gazed off the edge of the Naples pier, and the underwater world was ours to admire. Piper took a lot of pictures. The birds were as plentiful as the fishes below, pelicans would fly past eye level and sometimes they'd plummet into the water catching fish in their open beaks.

It's not just the place that we enjoyed but also the hot sex.

We were on the beach one afternoon sunbathing and I have to put up a tent so we have something to put our things.
People stretched out on beach towels or strolled along the edge of the surf. We were on the far side of the beach and there was no one else around near us.

I was laying down on my blanket enjoying the sun and reading a book. I wore a two- piece dark blue swimsuit.

Piper, was happily swimming in the water, the waves are usually small and manageable, and the water tends to be shallow for quite a distance from the shoreline which is very ideal for swimming. After a while she came back and dripping wet.

"The water is nice, aren't you going to take a swim?". She asked and drape a towel around her shoulders and sat beside me.

I look at her behind my glasses.
I admire her wet form and I like how her nipples are poking at her bra. She's wearing a white two-piece swimsuit. I closed my book and sit up. Her skin is starting to turn red from the sun and I lean closer and kissed her cheek. I can taste the salty water.