Looking hot

Alex's POV

I woke up disoriented and naked. I reach my hand to Piper's side of the bed but it's empty.

I remain laying in bed.
I am day dreaming about what happened yesterday. How me and Piper, made love.
She woke me up late in the afternoon from my nap and guided me outside the patio.

"Hey, wake up. I have something to show you". She said this while bending down to grab something from the floor. "Here! wear this". And she gave me a white shirt and a grey sweat pants.

She's literally bouncing up and down the house. I wonder what she's going to show me that she was so excited about.

She basically dragged me outside.
We reach the glass door and I couldn't believe it. The view was spectacular. The sky is orange like I've never seen before with a tint of pink and purple. We used to travel around the world but this view right here is out of this world. The orange sky reflects the water on the stream.

I have to capture this. I said to myself.

"Piper, can I borrow your phone please? I have to take a photo of this".

"Of course, babe. Here". And she hands me her phone. I can't seem to look away from this beautiful scenery. I didn't realize I have shed some tears. Piper, went to stand in front of me and wiped my face with her hands.

"Thank you for showing this to me". I gave my wife a hug and kissed her on top of her head.

For the first time in hours after I got out of prison I felt really free.

We made dinner together and had sex again later that night.

I am startled by a light tap on the door.

"Good morning". My beautiful wife smiling and leaning on the door of our bedroom and wearing an oversized t-shirt.

"Hi, beautiful". I replied smiling.

I sit up and motion for her to come and sit with me.

She walk to our bed and lean her back to me. I wrap my arms around my wife and kiss the back of her neck.

"Did I mention that you have really nice tits?". Piper, said as she pressed her back to me harder.

"I feel like I can just sit here like this with you forever".I said.

"Um no, you can't. We're going out today. We're buying you new clothes and shoes". Piper, exclaimed excitedly.
She seem like she's more excited than me. I chuckled internally at my wife.

"Come on, let's eat". She jumped off the bed and head to the door quickly.

"Um Piper, can I atleast have a shirt?" I asked her while arching my eyebrows.

"Damn!! I was hoping you wouldn't say that. I like you naked".

She went to her closet and grab some shirt and shorts.

We spend the next couple of hours eating breakfast and getting ready to go out.

Piper's POV

I grab the keys to my car.

"Let's go, babe". I called for, Alex.

She came out of the bedroom looking so hot wearing navy blue v-neck shirt with skinny jeans. I can't stop staring at my beautiful wife. I'm thinking how did I get so lucky enough to have her.

"What?". I heard her say.

"You look so fucking hot. Maybe we can go later?". I offered while biting my lower lip. I have something in mind that involves tearing that clothes apart.

Alex, laughed. "No Pipes, we need to go now".

"Okay". I said pouting my lips at her.
Alex, laugh again and shake her head. We walk to the car holding hands.

I am driving while Alex, is busy browsing on my phone.

"We'll get you a new cell phone".
I told, Alex.
I remember her yesterday borrowing my phone and I felt bad so I did a mental note to get her a new phone first thing today.

She look at me smiling. She then reach her hand up to stroke my cheek. "I love you, Pipes".

"I love you more". I replied back and gave her a wink.

Alex's POV

Piper, parked the car outside the Apple store. I'm glad she's buying me a new phone. I was browsing online using her cell and I feel like I'm missing a lot of things. Everything is so advanced now it's getting hard to keep up.

We walk inside the store holding hands. A nice woman greet us when we came in the door.

"I'll just look around". I told Piper, and I let go of her hand.

"Just pick whatever you like. It's fine". She assured me and went to sit on the corner of the store and look at her phone.

I walk over to the display and check the new edition.

iPhone 12 Pro Max
6.7- inch display
512GB
$1,399

Wow! I said mentally and shook my head. I can't believe how much this thing cost.

"See something you like?". Said the nice sales lady who greeted us when we come in.

I look at her and gave her a cunning smile. I raised my eyebrow and point at the phone.

"You think maybe I can get a discount from that?". I asked the nice lady and bit my lower lip.

I caught her looking at my lips and I gave her a wink. I watch her shift her foot uncomfortably and she laughed anxiously. Too loud.

"Yes, I can give you a discount for that". She said assuredly and even touch my arm with her hand.

"Perfect". I said beaming. I didn't think my plan to get a discount would work.

After a few seconds I felt Piper's right arm around my waist

"Sweetie, did you find something you like?".

She lean her head on my left shoulder and she hold my arm with her left hand. Tapping her ring finger. Probably to show the sales lady that we are married.

I look at her incredulously. Piper, never call me sweetie before.

"Yes, I like this one". I cleared my throat.

She look at the sales lady with a glare.
"We'll get this". She said roughly
"And AirPods too".

The lady left embarrassed.

"What is wrong with you?". I asked Piper, and I'm confused with her behavior.

"Nothing". She snapped at me and turn around to follow the lady.

My wife is so adorable when she's angry but I wonder what I did this time to get her mad.

I followed her to the counter still wondering.