PRESENT 3

~First memories~

Aija's lips are pressed into a tight line when she puts the comb away, taking out some oil to massage into my hair.

I remember all to clearly that I cried a few nights straight. How much I hated it there, but I couldn't leave, no matter what I tried.

"If I understand that correctly, if your parents approved you and George would be married by now and all this stress didn't happen?"

"Yes. Merlin knows what George and I would be doing right now," a sad smile plastered on my face.

"And you, even though you went to Hogwarts together, didn't know Malfoy?"

"Well I did know him, but not on a personal level. The few times I saw him at a gathering weren't really personality opening or something. It just wasn't and isn't the thing I have with George."

Aija puts the oil back and picks out a few other products I have no idea what the use is for: "How did you and George even meet?"

I smile instantly: "We met each other in Hogwarts, a quite interesting first meeting you could say. I was in the girls' bathroom that time. It was a stressful day and I desperately needed a break. It was in my second year. I asked for permission to go to the toilet and tried to spare as much time as possible in there, just because. George and Fred both were already in their third year and when they came into the room it was overall a completely new experience for me."