PRESENT 25

~A flower crown~

Aija places her brushes and make-up aside and steps behind me.

"What do you think?"

I blink at myself, she outdid herself, I look stunning.

"This looks wonderful, thank you."

A smile spreads on my face, after those memories that played in my head I am a bit emotional.

"Please put the sticking charm on it, because I can feel myself wanting to cry," I press out, making myself and the woman laugh.

"Done. Now feel free to cry," she chuckles and takes my hair in her hands again: "Let's do the rest here, then we are almost finished."

"The flower crown is right there," I point at the closet.

"Good," she walks over to it: "Can I ask you something?"

"Yes?"

"How was the battle of Hogwarts for you? Did you participate?"

"Oh. Yes I did. As you know the order had this secret functioning and all. When Lee said in their radio program that Harry had arrived in Hogwarts I didn't hesitate this time and straight asked Dotty to aparate me away. No way I'm letting someone die again because I was being scared."

"How did that went down? Of course I heard of it before, but never from someone who was directly part at it, in the organization. In America we didn't really realize that a war was going on."

"Well..."