PAST 11

~Oh Valentine~

"Ready?," Cho waits for me at the entrance of our room.

"Jep," I check myself one last time in the mirror, pull my beanie on and walk outside with her.

The boys agreed to meet us in front of the carriages and to my surprise George once is punctual.

"Relax Cho, this is just a normal day as any other," I whisper to her.

"No this isn't. This Cedric's and my first Valentine. You were probably also excited about your first one last year," she whispers back.

"Actually we both forgot it was Valentine," I answer truthfully, she chooses to ignore it and hugs Cedric when they stand in front of each other.

"You look beautiful," Cedric says.

"Thank you," Cho glows.

I look at George and he at me.

"Don't expect something from me," he defends.

"Wouldn't have dared," I grin back.

"A carriage waits for us," Cedric explains while he leads us to it: "I asked some first years to hold it back for us."

"When the champion asks you something you just do it. Do you know how cool you just made them? The Cedric Diggory just asked them, out of all people, to help him," I say.

"That's true," George backs me up.

"I'm not making them cool," he dismisses.

"Oh what a humble person. I could vomit," George says making me snicker.

Cedric just shoots us a smile and opens the carriage door for Cho and me. She gives him a kiss on the cheek as a thank you, I just smile at him, but George had to go and give him a kiss on the cheek as a thank you as well.

I laugh into my fist and hide my face behind his shoulder once he settled down beside me.

"I hate you," I laugh quietly.

"Love you too," he grins proud of himself.

"I'm so excited for this double date. I always said Sayo is crazy for that idea, but look where we are now," Cho smiles, taking Cedric's hand in his.

"Sayo seems to be very smart," Cedric nods.

"She is though," I say leaning my head against George's shoulder.

"What is the plan Golden Boy for today?," my boyfriend looks to Cedric.

"Treating our girls right," he grins down at Cho.

"Just today? I thought this was a permanent thing? Merlin, you lied to me Ally, I could have treated you wrong the whole time. How can I ever trust you again," George scoffs.

"I am so unbelievably sorry that we got the memos switched up. My bad."

Cho and Cedric give each other a worried look. They have all the right to do so.

✨✨✨

In Hogsmeade we enter a few stores, listening to the choirs on the street and maybe George and I danced weirdly to a song in front of the public eye without a care, scaring the other two away. When we realized they went into a floral shop without us, we immediately follow.

Cedric gives Cho a single rose smiling at her sweetly: "A beautiful rose for a beautiful girl."

Cho goes a bit red, smelling at the flower with a slight grin: "Thank you, it is really beautiful."