PRESENT 28

~A book~

I turn around to face Aija who wipes her face. If it is because of me in a dress or because of the story will remain a mystery.

"This, this story deserves to be a book. The hurt you two did go through over and over again," she says.

"Yes. But that is over now," I let go a breath and run my palms over the dress.

It's done. I am officially a bride now. No turning back even if I got cold feet. I will marry this man today. Nothing will stop me.

"Wait, just something blue," Aija hold up a garter in blue, kneeling down and pulling it over my tight: "Now we are done. Oh Ally, I wish you just the best."

She hugs me. 

"Thank you Aija for your incredible work and help."

"Thank you for letting me being part of something as beautiful as this is," she smiles.

"You can come to the venue later if you'd like," I offer.

"I'd love to."

I look over at the trolley and take myself some fruits. I'm in this room the whole morning and with all the emotions my body did go through today, I need something. Aija says her goodbye to get ready herself for the venue later and I take my time by myself.

A knock on the door signals me that it is time. We got ready just in time.

"Come in," I say with a shaky voice.

Draco steps inside, stopping at the sight of me, being speechless for a while.

"You- wow."

I smile.