PAST 14

~Horny for Fleur~

Cho and I stand in the bathroom of the girl's tower making the last finishing touches. Somewhere in a shower you can hear Sayo sing and two other girls just leave the room.

Placing my lipstick into my purse I zip it shut, indicating I'm finished. Cho on the other hand is still unsure of which colour to choose for her eyeshadow.

I levitate my ball gown over and slip into it. It has long sleeves, with a flower pattern that follows down my torso towards the end of the gown. The dress itself is black, but the floral pattern and several flowers on it are pink, red and violet with green leaves. It looks elegant and casual at the same time.

The torso is body defined and the rock falls in an A-line, being a bit puffy with all the layers underneath.

Sayo comes wrapped into a towel out of the shower, letting go a whistle when she sees us.

I smile at her and turn around: "Can you please deal with the zipper for me?"

"Sure thing babe," she walks over.

"Up, you should zip it up not down!," I laugh.

"Such a shame," she sighs, zipping it: "If George doesn't respect the packet he's about to get, then he is in big trouble with me. Whole damn meal right there."

I laugh and give Sayo a hug even if she is still a bit wet.

"Where will you meet Cedric Cho? Does he come up here to pick you up?," I turn around towards the girl who decided to go for a nude tone.

"No, we will meet in the entrance hall, he and I have to dance for the opening of the ball and it was best if we meet earlier, just in case we need to practice again," she says, grabbing her mascara.

"Why do you need to open it?," Sayo dries her hair with her wand, letting warm air coming out of the tip of the wand.

"He is the Triwizard Champion after all, it's a tradition that they need to open it," Cho searches for her lip stick: "Will George come up here or will you meet down in the Hall as well?"

"I will actually pick him up," I eye my high braided hair, before deciding I'm looking just fine.

"A chat with the fat lady eh?," Sayo grins.

"No, I will await him in their common room, I heard him say the password once and I remembered it so," I shrug: "I have to go now, see you at the ball and better own that first dance Cho."

I walk out into the common room. Everywhere are beautiful girls in ball gowns and handsome lads who clean out very nicely. This is such a different atmosphere, I like it. It isn't as pressed as the usual social gatherings I have to attend, this is just people having fun without having to worry.

My heels click against the cold marble floor when I make my way to the other side of the castle to get my boy. I don't even need to say the password to the fat lady, because the entrance to the Gryffindor common room is wide open.

Inside the common room I'm greeted with the usual warm air and wonderful cozy feeling. I look around in the room, complimenting some girls on their dresses until George comes down the stairs with his brother.

Merlin save me. That is what I call handsome.

I apologize to a boy I was recently talking and go up to my boyfriend, who looks a bit pale at the sight of me and maybe the fact that I'm on the same height as him with my heels. I can look him in the eyes now without having to look up a single bit.