Needing Mommy

Rose's point of view

"Collins." He looked at me the same green eyes with the blue ring around it, my eyes.

"What are you doing here?!" I shouted at the man I once knew before me.

"For starters I didn't know that this was you company." He scoffed. "Overwise I probably wouldn't have arranged the meeting"

"Feel free to leave then... Dad." I pointed at the door angry once more with the way he always was.

He stood there and sighed looking at me with his arms crossed as if I was an old school girl.

"So you don't want to go through with the business deal?" He asked nonchalantly.

"Ha. With you're shady ass. Never." I chuckled.

"Well in that case I should leave?" He asked more like stated but non the less he looked at me as if I should answer the questions.

"Shouldn't you be the one telling me to leave? That's how it normally goes. You kicking me out." I harshly stated making him sigh once more.

"You still have you're mothers humour you know." He sighed. "She does miss you by the way."He looked at me.

"That's a joke surely. Her and Bella don't care one bit." My heart sank at my own statement.

"You should text your mother petal." He looked at me making me suspicious. He was being... Friendly? As if he didn't kick me out.

"You say it as if it was my choice go leave?" I argued. "As if I didn't want to talk to my own mom but you made that decision for me didn't you." I spat back.

"Well. We both know your own choices made me do that." He argued back.

"Being gay isn't a choice it's just the way am I. Now get out!" I shouted. I watched as he grabbed his stuff and headed for the door. "Speak with your mother, petal. She misses you."

I was in the car trying not cry at this point, my mom misses me? She and my father hasn't spoken to me since I came out as liking girls and Bella hasn't spoken to me since over a year nearly two when she caught be and lily having sex after we reunited at bells 35th birthday party now Bella was turning 37 soon. I missed her a lot as well as mom of course but seeing day got me so pissed.

The nickname petal made the tears flood down my face, back when dad was nice person, a hero in my eyes he would call me his petal. But now when he calls me that it feels like slap to the face a nod of the life I once had with my family and now he says my mom misses me. Ha that's rich seeing as she hasn't tired to talk to me once at least Bella made an effort until she caught me fucking her best friend...

I pulled up to my house and texted Alex to see when she would be back home. I hope she's not out with Alice for too long god I miss her so much right now. I wiped the tears on my face and headed inside removing my heels and dropping my bag before replying to Rachels text.

Hey I'm fine just wanted to get home it's been along day I will catch you and Katy later.

I chucked my phone on the nightstand before finally look up to see my beautiful angel already snuggled up in bed. Binky in her mouth, her favourite Teddy and blanky wrapped in her arms so tightly. I removed all of my clothes except my panties and climbed into bed ready to cuddle my baby. This was all I wanted in the world no drama, nothing. Just the love of my life and I cuddled in bed. As much as little Alex needs her mommy sometimes her mommy really just needs her little baby in her arms. I have never felt so happy or relaxed than I do when my little needs me. Just feeding her and playing games with her and just looking after her made me so happy because it makes her so happy. She felt safe and I felt safer. I put my arm around and watched as she instinctively snuggled against. My eyes feeling heavy and ready to drift off finally.