little plan

Miss Collins POV

"So thats basically whys she a miss grumpy pants at the moment" Rachel said patting Katy on the bum.
"No I'm not!" Katy stomped her foot down furrowing her eyebrows to look angry with smallest pout on her lips.
"Oi stop it" Rachel said sternly.

I could tell by the look on her face that she was still in her little space, so i decided to tred very carefully.
"Hey why don't you tell auntie Rose whats wrong yeah?" I say gently walking towards with my arms out.  Katy nooded her head, slowly walking in to my arms.
Katy's head rested on my shoulder, it was adorable how she acted when she way little and i loved getting to be her " auntie " it was great, that she felt comfortable around me enough. Her and Rachel.
"Ma, mma said we meet your friend..." Katy hiccuped out, clearly trying her best not to get upset.
"Yeah Katy we gonna have a dinner next door with Alex, shes new in town i thought she would some more friends" I said poking her side to get her to smile for me.
"B... But why...? We have enough friends" Katy said still looking down. I was really confused where this one coming from seeing as Katy was always one for making new friends and being the sweet little girl we all new. The welcoming one.
"Come on Katy tell me whats really wrong pleaseeeeeeeee" I whined tickling her
"If if we with Alex i can't be little..." Katy stopped and stood still staring me directly in the eyes, well she was a lot shorter than me so I'd say looking up in to my eyes.
"Well you see Katy... The reason I have invited you and Rachel is because i want to show Alex what a bdsm relationship is without scaring her." I tried my best to explain to her, but it was hard especially when she was in this headspace.
"But i still can't be little Katy in front of stranger" Katy tried explaining to me.
"You don't have too but if you slip thats ok" I reassured her.

"See sweetie no problem" Rachel chipped in.
"Ok mama" Katy walled over to her hugging her waist. It was very cute seeing as katy was a lot smaller than Rachel.
" So Rose whats the plan" Rachel said as katy began fiddling with the strings on her mamas hoddie.
"Well were gonna go over i will introduce you two, eat dinner ask questions then drinks at hers" I said directly at her.
"Ok... Im guessing when she asks questions will slip in the bdsm part of the relationship?" Rachel asked.
"Yep then we can explain it... BUT! No freaking her out with bad parts that could happen ok!"
"Yep" Rachel put her hands up in defence with Katy copying her sweetly. Rachel lent over to give her a kiss in the nose, which followed with a littler giggle from her.
Time for the night to begin

A/N short and sweet paragraphs from now on, maybe a few longer ones every now and then. But what you think about it? Comment and vote so i know that ur reading my story / want me to keep going 🥰🤗