Mom's Home

Alex point of view

After my punishment I spent Rose's last lesson in complete and utter silence, not looking at Alice once just to be on the safe side. I definitely learnt my lesson. Do not tease Miss Collins, especially in class. As the class packed up their belongings and the, there was only Alice, Rose and I left in the class.

Alice stayed sat at the back, ready for detention as I stood and walked towards Rose.

"Alex, sweetie, you may go home. Only Alice has detention. You have punished more than enough." Rose said smiling gently.

"Okay, Miss. Bye Alice. See ya tomorrow!" I waved back at Alice and smiled politely to the pair of them.

As I left the class room and headed home, I received a text on my way home. Smiling widely once I say the persons name.

Sexy teach - *I'm sorry babe, I just realised you have to walk home now.*

Alex- *It's okay, it won't take long. Plus I also keep forgetting that you drove me. Lol 😂*

Sexy teach - *Well I won't be long, make half an hour? Meet you at yours or mine whenever you're ready? *

Alex - *Yours sounds great. Just gotta shower and get an assignment done.*

Sexy teach - *Look at you being responsible. I guess punishments do make you listen. *

Alex - *Haha*

Looking up from my phone, i notice in front of my drive there was another car next to mine.

Alex - *I gotta go babe. See ya later x. *

I closed my phone and grabbed my keys to unlock the door.

"Mom?" I said looking around the kitchen /living room.

"Mom!?" I said even louder.

"In here. Alexis" My mom shouted my eyes rolling back into my head when I hear her say my full name.

I headed to the dinning room, excited to finally see my mom after like an entire month with her gone. Not long no, but its a new place. I guess just really grateful to have Rose in my life. My excitement came to a huge a halt once I noticed the man sitting down with her.

The man looked older than my mom by maybe a year or two, brown hair , also a bit short. Pretty sure that my girlfriend is actually taller than him by like an inch, i couldn't really tell because he wasn't standing up.

"Hey sweetie, good day at school?" my mom asked causally as I stared at the man.

"Yeah it was good. Erm can we talk? Alone." I asked pointing towards the kitchen, my mom followed me.

Trying to stay calm was extremely difficult, she did this all the time. Leave, ignore me, find a dude, ignore me more, then break up, need me while her hearts broken then leave all over again. I was sick off it. She was a good mom when she was here and didn't have a man but when she did it was like I was the adult, having to take care of myself. When is someone going to look out for me for a change. The range inside me couldn't remain quiet for a second longer.

"Who the fuck is that?" I shouted.

"Alexis-"

"Alex!" I interrupted.

"Alex, that. Is Gary. I met him while I was away." She said calmly.

"Of course you did." I threw my hands up.

"What does that mean?" She remarked

"You do this every time! Go away for a month or 2 or 3! And you come back with some fucking guy. Even when you come back home, you barely see me because you're doing fuck knows with another man. Again and again!" I shouted louder than before running my hand through my hair.

" Alex, stop being so selfish. It's not always about you. "

" Me. Me!! I'm selfish. I practically raised myself while you travelled the world meeting new people. And I'm the selfish one? I don't think you understand how it feels to always be the lefts behind, the last priority. If you did, you wouldn't of become a mothErr" My voice cracked and tears started to flood my eyes.

"Alex, don't cry. I'm back now and hopefully it will be permanent. I promise. My mom said attempting to hug me.

I push her back and stepped away from her.

" No, don't. My whole life all you've done is make promises. They no longer mean anything. They're just words unless you prove you can keep them. And you've broken wayyy to many for them to mean a damn fucking thing." My voice cracked louder and my throat began to hurt.

I grabbed my bag and headed for the door.

" Where are you going? "

" Like you actually give a fuck. " I left and headed straight for Rose, tears running down my face as I sat or her door step waiting for her.

After a while of me crying with my knees pressed against my chest, I finally heard her pull up. Looking up to see her, tears still running badly and hiccups. I knew I looked a mess but I need her right now, part of me wanted to run and hide. Cry alone but I wanted her more than anything, my vulnerability terrified me but she made it worth it.

"Baby? What wrong why are you crying?" Rose leant down placing her hands on my knees.

"Need Ro Ro." Was the only words I could manage. Making her head tilt.

"Okay baby come on" I opened my arms and for some reason began to make grabby arms, finding it difficult to find the right words I just repeated.

"Need Ro Ro"

Without a second thought Rose wrapped my arms around her and carried me inside.

"It's okay, I got you now. And I'm not going anywhere."

A/N: Ohhh update in a Monday. Or a Tuesday depending on where you're at. I'm England it's 12 am so it's Tuesday... So for some reason I always update on Tuesdays. Well who knows you might get twoooo today.
As always thanks for reading, I love this app. Now im gonna go video call the cutest girl ever soooo byeeee!