Caught...

3rd person POV

"Ahh" Alex squealed running towards the cabin still butt naked making Rose laugh as she saw Alex's little white ass jiggle.

"God that girl." Rose chuckled grabbing the two suit cases and walking up the driveway.

"Hurry up. Hurry up!" Alex began jumping up and down by the door. "I unlock it before someone seeees."

"No one is around sweetie" Rose chuckled putting the suitcases down to unlock the door. "But I can see you're cold so i will unlock it." Rose said pinching Alex's hard nipple before opening the door.

"Hey! Ouch." Alex said covering her nipple.

Rose and Alex both walked into the cabin, Alex began looking around at the leather couches, the big fire place with the flat screen above. The cabin has a very cosy vibe to it making Alex feel at ease already. Rose dropped the suitcases inside and took a second to admired the beauty in front of her, a very naked asked just looking around.

"It's so beautiful." Alex squealed.

"Yes absolutely gorgeous baby." Rose commented on Alex's body.

"Stooop" Alex whined turning around.

"I can look at mine as much as I want." Rose smirked titling her head to visibly show that she was now looking at Alex's pussy. As soon as Alex realised, she quickly cupped her pussy to hide it. The heat quickly rushed to her cheeks making her sky and insecure.

" You're beautiful baby, don't hide your body from me ever." Rose walked up to Alex and placed a small kiss on her forehead.

"Thank you. You're the best mistress and girlfriend ever." Alex whispered. Rose smiled and kissed Alex passionately before quickly picking her up over her shoulder.
"Ahh Rooose. What are you doing?!" Alex laughed hysterically and pretend to punch and wiggle her way out.

"I'm taking my sexy little baby to bed." Rose said spanking Alex's butt as she wiggled it in the air. Rose loved that she could easily pick her up it made there play start out in a fun way. Rose chucked Alex onto the King size bed down the hall from the living room. Alex was now laid out on the bed legs spread apart.

"What a sight." Rose smirked.

***

Rachel's pov

"Rachel I know you're excited but calm down and help me get the bags, then you can go and surprise Alex." I laughed grabbed the bag and handing it Katy, she was very excited and well of course I was. I loved being around Rose and Alex as much as she did.

"Hurrrry then mama. I want to see Alex and Rose. Ooo maybe we can go for a swim?" Katy suggested. Even when she wasn't feeling little like right now she would still call me mama or mommy, of course she would call me mistress when she was in trouble but she's been good today.

" I am being quick you need to slow down otherwise you will fall." I pointed out walking towards the cabin.

"Alex?... Rose?" Katy looked around the cabins living room, kitchen and even the cinema room.

"They're probably at the lake or sleeping kitty. Let's go to our room and unpack then find them." I suggested so that Katy wouldn't get upset at not finding them already.

Katy and I walked down the hall and stooped when we heard Alex call out Rose's name, making us both stop.

" They're awake! Awake! "Katy jumped up and down and headed towards there door that was already wide open.

"wait Katy I think they're busy." I said trying to grab Katy before but it was too late. The pair of us were in the door way and was now looking at an incredible site. I'd be lying if I didn't say that my pussy wasn't throbbing. Alex was currently riding Rose's face, Alex was grabbing the headboard with her head titled back as she moved her hips to rub her pussy over Rose's tongue.

"Shit." I whispered making Rose look at me.
"Sorry" I mouthed grabbing katys arm.

"But I want to watch." Katy whispered.

"We can't baby not without asking and they're nearly done." I said pulling Katy into our bedroom. See, Katy was a bit of a voyeur as well as an exhibitionist, she loved watching me touch myself. And as long as it consensual I had no issue with it all, in all honesty it was hot knowing that she liked it. That one time when all three of us got drunk she wanted to watch Rose and I make out, she loved it. Plus Rose and I both enjoyed watching the sub touch herself while we made out.

"Mama?" Katy said pulling me out of my trance like state.

"Yes baby?" I said looking at her hungrily.

"Mama horny!" Katy pointed and gasped at her.

"Yes mama is" I laughed locking our door and undoing my shorts taking them off. "What are we gonna do about that?" I smirked walking over to the bed letting Katy take my panties off.

"Mommy's wet." Katy said touching my pussy.

"Yes and mommy wants you to lay down." within seconds Katy did as she was told allowing me to straddle her face. I ran my hands through her hair and tugged harshly as I sat my pussy on her lips."Ahh you're such as good girl. I'm gonna ride your face like Alex did. I want your tounge licking me like Rose did." Katy hummed in response as I moved my hips.

Knock knock.

"Hey guys! We're ermm... Finished." Rose shouted out.

"Give us ten minutes, we're unpacking." I lied. "Ohh shit." I moaned grabbing katys arms and pining them above her head riding her harder. "Make that 5!"I shouted.

" Okay hurry up and finish... Unpacking! "Rose laughed walking away allowing me to finally cum.

A/N: Heyyyy! This was some what shorter but hope you enjoyed! Next update tomorrow (Monday) or Tuesday depending on how long I make the chapter. Vote and comment I love reading your comments.

And I want to do a Q&A. Comment here some questions you might want to know about yours truly and I will answer them all. That way if you have questions about me the author or the book I can answer 😀 any questions can be asked if you want to  message the questions instead go ahead 😊