Bath And Bed

Rose's point of view

After eating pizza Alex and I spoke a little more and she explained in further detail how she was feeling and why it always made such a dramatic impact on her life. She explained even more about how she began acting up in previous schools because she was always alone and in need to find a away to get some type of attention whether that was good or bad attention.

It broke my heart now knowing everything that she had been through, it also explains why she's such a natural and good sub, and why she would be a little. She needs to be looked after, especially after the majority of her childhood she wasn't, therefore making chaos and bad decisions by herself. So she needs someone take a little bit of control, help her make tough decisions and look after her wellbeing.she finally felt at ease again since she was now, once again watching cartoons wrapped in a hoddie still.

Once the episode had finished I decided it was time for her to take a nice bath, she needed to relax and having a bath would calm her little side before getting her to bed. I wanted her to sleep well tonight she's had a rough day and getting her a good night's rest will help me for tomorrow. See if she isn't tired tomorrow or under anymore stress I'm assuming she would feel big once again making it easier for Alex and I to have a chat about being a little. And me about being her mommy or daddy.

I was still unsure about being sometime of mommy or daddy but after seeing her little side I wanted nothing more than to help look after my sweet girl. I never thought she could get any cuter until she started clapping with the cartoons her cheeky little smile making me fall for her even more.

"Alex, sweetie." I said softly making her turn away from her cartoons to look up at me "let's get you in the bath, yeah?"

"Bath?" She tilted her head.

"Yes, come on" I held my hand out and med her upstairs to my bathroom.

I began running the bath, then I turnt towards her to remove my hoddie from her. Revealing her naked body making her blush and look down at the ground.

"Bubbles baby? They smell nice." She quickly looked up and smiled, nodding her head fast. Making me chuckle lightly. "it's ready." I picked her up and put her in the bath with ease.

It was so easy to pick her up and out her in the bath because of my height. I couldn't wait to pick her up and feel her legs wrapped around my waist like does when we're sleeping. She's my little koala bear.

She began playing with the bubbles gently as I leant down to watch her. She was clearly already at ease. Once she noticed I was watching her she looked up and smiled. "RoRo in?" She pointed downwards at the space in between her legs, suggesting I should sit in front of her.

"Okay baby, move forward though" I quickly undressed and noticed she was not staring at my body. "like what you see?" I joked making her blush once more.

"In" She pointed again at the water.

I got in behind her and opened my legs for her so she could lay back on me. Once she laid back she let a loud sigh of satisfaction escape from her lips and I began cleaning her body with a sponge.

"RoRo?" she whispered

"Yes sweetie?" She turnt around so her boobs were now pressed against my stomach and her eyes was staring up at me.

"Can Katy come round?" She asked nicely

"Katy huh,that's actually a good idea baby. Katy and you can hang out while me Rachel talk?" I suggested. Being around another little wound be good for her and Katy is always lovely. And it gives me the chance to ask Rachel some questions, she could definitely help me out. Maybe even go to the mall and get Alex some bits, a blankey, teddies and some toys.

"Yes please Roro" She sat up excitedly.

"How about this Saturday? We can make a whole day of it" I suggested to her calmly.

"Saturday." She repeated gently and nodded. Attempting to lay back on me.

"Turn around so I can wash your hair sweetie."

***

I finished washing her hair and she was now dried off and back in my clothes of course, this time my top instead. It was a good fit and just about covered her pretty little ass, making it slightly poke out when she lifted her arms up. I on the other hand put on my silky pajamas, a cute red tank top with matching shirts and I began drying Alexs and mines hair.

"Ready for bed? We got school tomorrow."

"No. It's only 10:45pm." she whined back making me give her a look.

"I know but you've had a bad day and you're probably emotionally drained too."

Alex's phone began ringing.

"Its my mom"

"Answer it."

She tapped the screen and answered her phone. I however sat under the duvet and wait for her to finish.

"Hey?"

"Yes I'm not coming back tonight, not that you care but yes I'm fine."  I couldn't hear her mom just her.

"Why, you're serious, why?"

"I'm at my girlfriends" wow she told her she has a girlfriend, nice.

"Okay."

"No, not ever. No mom I sai-"

Alex turnt to me holding her phone.

"She hung up on me, the rude little bitch."

"Oi, language little one. Come here." I opened my arms making her relax and she decided to crawl under the duvet and into my arms.

"She wants to have dinner. With Gary." She mad a childish face.

"Just try?" I asked. "up to you, no forcing."

"Eughh. Only if you come with though?" She asked.

"You want me to meet your mom?"

"You don't have to, it's really fine" She diverted her eye contact.

"I would love to, when is it?" I said kissing her head.

"Friday."

"You mean tomorrow, little one?" I chuckled.

"Yes. At 6pm so we have loads of time to get ready after school." She yawned.

"Come on sleep" I snuggled into her and she buried her head into my neck before whispering.

"Silky Shorts RoRo" Her eyes closing as I kissed her on the forehead goodnight.

A/N : Dammmmn three days in a row!!!?  I'm not sure if i will update tomorrow but I'm definitely gonna plan and get it up as soon as possible. I'm new to the whole mdlg thing and I'm not sure how to go forward when it comes to the sex part but  we'll figure it out eventually.
Thanks for reading, voting and commenting! 😁