Talk to me baby

Miss Collins pov

I was downstairs making breakfast for Alex while she was laying in bed. After begging me for five more minutes. Of course I gave in after last night, she unbelievably well. I can't help but give in to her, she's just too cute sometimes, especially with her sleepy face and still undressed.

But here I am, dancing around the kitchen making some pancakes and bacon for my beautiful girlfriend upstairs. Placing the pancakes down on the table I couldn't help but stop and think about last night, the memories making my judgement cloudy already. The blush appearing on my face as I tried to fight the smile, egar to appear.

Yes, I was mad at Alex, but what's does is done and all is forgiven now. She took her punishment really well and I'm unbelievably proud of her. Guaranteed she won't be lying to me anytime soon with her sore red as a reminder. Having Alex beneath me, tied up to my bed and seeing her blindfolded, so aroused from the spanking made it extremely difficult not to fuck her again. All night long. But unfortunately we both have school today... Never thought I'd say that.

I cannot wait to show Alex around the play room or take her to her first adult store in town, who knows maybe she will can pick out some more toys, if she finds anything that catches her eye.

At that moment Alex appeared at the top of the stairs only wearing my blouse from the night before. Watching her walk down almost as if she was in slow motion, this immediately got me out of my thoughts, seeing her only wearing my lose fitting, not to mention slightly see through shirt hanging off her small figure. She is so breathtaking, even with bed hair and puffy eyes. Remind me to keep her away from all the horny teens.

Wait! Puffy eyes, she's upset? Oh shit. Maybe I went to hard on her yesterday...

"Morning baby, you ok? Your eyes look a bit puffy" I walked over to her placing a kiss in her forehead and putting her breakfast in front of her.

"Ohhh, pancakes. Yummy. Who knew my sexy teacher could cook too?" Alex smiled, on her tip toes placing a kiss on my cheek. But I could tell she was hiding something important.

"Eat up, then you can tell me what's wrong." I said as I sipped my coffee.

"Nothing is wrong Collins" Alex lied in between bites.

I placed my coffee down on the table and sighed heavily, looking straight at Alex. "I really hope you didn't just lie to me again."

Alex stopped eating and looked up at me.
"I just got a phone call from my mom."  said sounding deflated.

I titled my head slightly confused, like it was bad thing. "Isn't that a good thing, her checking in on you?" I asked politely.

"Shes not coming home for an added mother, so she won't be back till November now." Alex sighed. "Her trip was long enough, now she extending!" Alex eyes began to well up, causing my heart to break.

"Oh baby" I stood from seat and wrapped my arms around her. This causing her flood gates to open, as she was now sobbing in my chest. "Talk to me baby."

"I. I... I just." Alex hiccuping her sentence as I rubbed her back. "I feel alone" Alex cried harder as I hugged her tighter.

"You're not baby, you're not. I'm right here." I pushed her hair behind her ear.

"But you'll leave to... E e everyone does, in the end" Alex explained whispering the last bit.

"Oh Alex." I squeezed tighter. "I'm not going anywhere, and if I do you're coming with me!" She giggled. "Come on" I held my hand out getting a confused look on her face.

She followed me to three kitchen draw as I took out a spare house key, handing it to her. "You're always welcome here, whenever. If it gets rough at yours, you feel sad, alone, needing snuggles or you want to fuck ya teacher." I winked earning a playful smirk from her. "You're more than welcome too ok baby, cause this mama ain't going NO where!" I laughed.

Alex quickly wrapped her arms around my waist and buried her head in my chest once again.

"Come on, shower and get ready for school." I said grabbing a handful of her pretty little ass.

"Oh, hurts" She yelped.

"Sorry forgot!"

"Of course you did" Alex said turning to walk upstairs. "You coming, miss?"

A/N: A tease once again I'm sorry! But I will update tomorrow. Hope you enjoyed this short but incredibly sweet chapter. Where Rose is learning about Alex's abandonment issues.