Setting Up the Plan

Miss Collins POV

It had been a while since are meal and Alex was already washing up all the dishes in the kitchen while the others got a head start on picking the activities for the evening.

Once again i could find myself staring at her sexy little ass and my God i really wanted to spank it, especially since her little teasing under the table. I wanted to bite her and tease her so bad but i couldn't not until the plan goes through. Then we can hopefully sign the contract and she will be all mine and i will be hers.

"Are you gonna keep staring or... Are you gonna help me?" Alex said, causing me to be very startled since i was unaware she had seen me.
"Sure, wash or dry?" I smirked walking over to her whispering in her. " I say im bet at the wet part so you should dry them"

I heard Alex gulp and she squeezed round me and began drying while i washed up.
" So what do you think of Rachel and Katy?" I asked hopping she would like them.
"They seem really lovely! But how comes Katy is show and im pretty sure she was gonna call Rachel her... Her"

So she did her Katys little slip up i thought it was just me. "Her what?" I said playing dumb. "Her mama?"  Alex askee looking down at her feet causing me to be confused. I placed my finger below her chin and tilted her head up so she was looking in to my eyes. I arched my eyebrows as if to ask her to elaborate on what shes feeling.

"Im not judging... Im actually pretty opened when it comes to that sort of thing. Seeing as men like being called daddy" Alex said.
"Its not like that Sweetie, Katy isn't calling Rachel mama because she is being told to or because Rachel gets off on it" Alex began to blush, emm maybe she has mummy or daddy kink?.
"Well some do get off on it, which is absolutely fine by the way" Alex nodded her head showing me she was listening.

I used my thumb to stroke her cheek trying to stop her from going shy as i said the last thing. "Its not a kink for them, it's a lifestyle choice one that they are very happy with and i think its great. I think you're great for not judging or calling Katy out on it"

Alex smiled slightly "A lifestyle?" I nodded my head slightly.
"Come on my little teaser, we better get back to the others before i punish you for teasing me under the table.
Alex's face when read once again" You started it! "

A/N short but sweet im afraid, just wanted to get this out before i had shit to do. The next chapter will be a bit longer and will be alex finding out about littles and bdsm. Whos point of view would you like it to be from. Alex won't be a little but in this book she will be cared for well and smut of course 😉

As always vote comment blah blah blah message me yeah you know the deal.