Under the table

Alex's POV

Rose winked at me before quickly turing on heel to head towards the dinning room with the wine, she was meant to get, before cornering me. Leaving me in the kitchen red faced and unsure of what to do next.

I could not believe what just happened, she... She had her lips on my neck. Her tongue licking my weak spot made it so hard for me to stay quiet. What's wrong with me, I have never felt to powerless before. I had to think of way to get some power back.

Fuck knows what would have happened if Rachel didn't walk in, I would have let Rose take me there and then if she hadn't walked in. I began tucking my shirt backing before plating up the meals. Holding two at a time carefully trying not to drop them, I set them down at the table.

"Hey Alex you ok? Look a bit flushed" Rachel asked me smiling politely. I looked down at my feet trying my best not to remember what had happened moments ago in the kitchen, Rose's body pressed against mine her hands gripping my t-shirt egar to undress my body. The throbbing in between my legs got worse as whispered a reply.
"Im fine thanks. Would you two like to sit next to each other or opposite?" I asked Rachel and Katy. Katy still slightly looking nervous but less nervous than before.
"Me want to see with ma... My girlfriend" Katy stopping before blurting out something and changing her mind. Was she about to call her girlfriend mama? Well some people call their partners daddy so it wouldn't be that weird. I decided not to show a reaction... Not wanting to make Katy feel uncomfortable in a strangers house.

I smiled at her reassuring her that shes all good. "Go ahead you can choose your seats" i shuffled around her walking past Rose feeling a lot more powerful than before. Its time to teach her a lesson on teasing me, i thought.  I walked behind her keeping my body as pressed close to her as i could. Brushing my hands on the sides of her waist slightly feeling her ass pushed back to my front. I could hear her gasp slightly holding in her breath as much as she could trying to hide her arousal.

But I could definitely feel it.
" Sorry just trying to pass through to my seat"  i said sitting down next to her empty chair. Rose sat down next to me and leaned in to my ear " You will be sweetie" Leaning back to her seat smiling as if she didn't speak a word.. " Mm this looms great Alex" Rose said smiling.
"Yeah yum yum food" Katy cheered distracted by the food to even notice the flirting between us. I smiled in awwe at Katy she was pretty cute i couldn't lie, yet it confused my she acted a bit... Child like i guess. Im assuming it's just who she is.

"Calm down Katy kat you're gonna get all excited then you're gonna make a mess on Alex's table" Rachel said.
"Its fine Rachel, Katy can make as much mess as she wants we got loads of dish cloths and my family never eats at the table anyway... My mums away on work too much ..."
"Yay Alexy is fun." Katy high fived me. My smile growing bigger seeing her warming up to me.
Rachel smiled at Katy and me then looked towards Rose. Ermm bit weird.

We werr eating and talking you know the boring stuff Rachel job, Katys job, shit about the town call things too do and see all that stuff. I began stroking my leg against Rose's slightly trying to show i could tease well. Until i felt her hand on my knee. Oh shit. I didn't expect her to make it more dangerous, i thought she would just understand that i have power over her to! I clearly don't...

MISS COLLINS POV

Alex had been teasing me since she walked in to the dining room, her face still red but the confidence on her face again. Feeling her hands on my waist her body pressed against mine. And last her leg i couldn't take it, if she was mine she would be over leg and not be able to walk for a week. Teasing me in front of my friends thinking i wouldn't do anything about it. HA there's a lot this little one needs to learn.

I placed my hand on her knee drawing circles slowly before bringing it up, if only she was wearing a dress. Whens she mine i wont let her wear anything while in the house, naked at all times.
I squeezed her thigh tightly digging my nails hard. Feeling her breathing getting unsteady. I wanted to see how wet she was for me. But i knew i couldn't not yet if i could ever dream about her being my sub I couldn't fuck her until she knew the rules. It wouldn't be fair. I left my hand on her knee rubbing with my thumb to show her i would stop teasing. She breathed out and smiled at me slightly before placing her hand in top of the one on my knee. My stomach fely funny, butterflies. BUTTERFLIES. I got butterflies.

A/N I did it, had a long day and been super busy I was gonna sleep but i knew i needed to get this out for you guys. I will hopefully get two out tomorrow. Don't forget vote and comment so i know you guys are actually interested in the storyline.