Miss Collins Friends

Miss Collins POV

It was around 6:30pm by the time i got out of the shower and ready to go to Alex's for dinner. I had skinny jeans on this time that perfectly showed of my body, a casual top and some nice white trainers. Outside of work i tend to wear comfy clothes unless im going to the club if course then i havr to wear something a lot more... Intimidating.

I was excited to get to know her and my plan to slowly bring her in to my world. I just wanted to test the waters without freaking her out or making her think that she was being forced. For all i knew she might hate the idea and just want to be friends, which i was perfectly fine with.

My plan was just about to arrive, my two best friends Rachel and katy. The two of them were also part if the bdsm world Rachel was in fact Katys sub and little, this meant that Katy would call Rachel mommy when she was in her little space. Rachel was like me tall, sexy, older and dominate. They had been together for two years and are more in love than anyone i have ever seen.
Although Rachel and I are similar, Alex and katy are not very a like, i can tell that already. Katy is very submissive and you can tell she loves it, being told what to, letting go of control and being punished, it came naturally to her.

Being a little or a caregiver was absolutely new to me, i tried it once with a sub but its difficult and different to a normal dom relationship, you need to take constant care of them and ensure that punishments were not taken to far. Feeling uncomfortable was another thing, it felt strange i guess to find a 20 year old so sexy that acted like a child... I mean dont get me wrong it was a adorable but having sex was confusing part of me didn't want the sex and little part to be together. But I guess that if I found a perfect little then I would be happy, the idea of having a little doesn't scare but it does worry me that I won't be a good caregiver or worse I find a fake little.

However, I do enjoy the taking/ aftercare part to a relationship, holding them, keeping then safe after a punishment. Telling them i love them and im not mad at them, running baths, watching movies.
But we all know the best time is playtime, keeping them in check and ensuring that they are happy and they feel safe.

KNOCK KNOCK

Rachel and Katy were coming round her first then we were heading to Alex's.
I pulles out my phone before answering the door to send a quick text.

Rose: Hey Alex, my friends Rachel and katy are in town and wanted to hangout... Would it be alright if they came tonight? It would be a great chance to make some more friends...

I walked towards the door opening it and quickly walking to the kitchen letting them walk in by themselves, they were basically family so letting them doing their own thing was no problem.
"Hey Rose" Rachel called out heading towards the kitchen.
"Hey you two, red or white?" I said grabbing three glasses.
"Red for me, none for her shes being miss grumpy pants" Rachel said patting Katys bottom.
"No I'm not" Katy said quietly, it was amazing how shy she went when she was in her little space. It was great that she felt comfortable enough around me to do that it took her months when first meet.
I laughed at that, about to reply when my phone beeped.
"Oh it Alex, (she said of course they can come! I'd love to make some more friends in this place) ... See i knew she would like to meet you"
"Lets hope she actually likes us... It'd Weird you having friends other than us" Rachel laughed hysterically.
"Ha ha very funny... So why is katy all grumpy?" I asked confused why katy was so quiet and had a little pout on.

***

Rachels POV (A few hours before)

I was on my way to pick up Katy when my phone rang, i clicked the answer button, talking threw the speaker, seeing It was Rose, i smiled widely hoping we could have a good old girly hang.
"Hey Rosey!"
"Hiya, is Katy with you i have a question..." Rose sounded serious making me slightly concerned.
"No im in the car on the way to get Katy from work, whats up?"
"Well... You know that girl Alex I was talking about, I'm hanging with her tonight and i wanted you to join. I have to ask her first if course" Rose asked seemingly nervous.
"So like a double date?"
"Nooo we're just friends and i need your help to show her yours and katys relationship"  Rose quickly defended herself.
"Ohh so you do like her" I said pulling up outside Katys office waiting for her.
"No! I mean yes! No I don't know ok" I laughed at her.  "I don't want to start anything, we're friends plus i don't know if she is a sub... She seems defiant and someone who wants to be in charge"

At that moment katy hopped in to the car.
"Hey mama" Katy had a big smile on her face.
"Hey baby girl, Rose on the phone say hi"
"Hi auntie Rose" she smiled looking at phone as we drove home.
"Hey Katy you ok?" Rose asked politely.
"Me sleepy" Katy yawned and i couldn't help but smile at her, resting my hand on her leg slightly.
"Not too tired for dinner round her in an hour or so?" Rose asked.
"What dinner?" Katy looked at me.
"Rose wants us to have dinner with her and a friend to show her what a bdsm relationship looks like without scaring her off" I explained and after seeing the look on katys face i knew it would take some persuading.
"Rose im gonna go we just pulled up outside, text me the time of the dinner"

A/N sorry i didn't update yesterday.
And if i did a sex scene between Rachel and katy next before the dinner would you like it or just skip over that part and mention it briefly. PLEASE GIVE FEED BACK VOTE OR MESSAGE ME WITH IDEAS PLEASE!