Perky Nipples & Broken Taps

ALEX POV

Well she's gone. What to do now that I have the house all to myself.
I slowed pivoted on my heels trying to ignore whatever creep was staring at me... As if I would ever introduce my self to any neighbours.

As I began to walk towards the my house I noticed the person staring at me in the corner of my eye, I couldn't help I just had to see it was like an aura pulling me closer.

I locked eyes with the most beautiful women that I could have ever seen in my life.
I just couldn't stop staring, I looked over inch of her body that I could see, the way her brown hair followed angelic lying just on her boobs, that top, argh the top hugged every inch of her body perfectly, and she wore a cute pair of tight shorts, images of her bending over had me flustered just thinking about it.

My eyes quickly locked on to the fact that she was without doubt not wearing a bra, her house must be frezzing or she's as horny as I was at that moment, because her perky boobs wear at a point as if trying to escape from that low cut shirt.

My eyes darted up to see her waving at me, my heart began to beat fast unsure of what this feeling was I smirked at her quickly before practically running way from her gaze as fast as possible in to the safey of my house.

××××

God I hate mornings, I barely slept last night, I couldn't stop thinking about that neighbour, part of me wanted to go over an say hi but I knew if I did that would mean accepting that I lived here now and that was definitely not going to happen anytime soon.

After cleaning myself up and getting ready for the day I chucked on my ripped skinny jeans and one of my white tops. I headed down the new staircase that feeling of being in someone else's home still consumed me. It didn't feel like home... Nothing ever did.

I wanted to finish of sorting the house out before going to the shop and buying new clothes for school. So I cranked up the stereo downstairs and started playing random songs to dance to while cleaning up.

Lykke li - Get some. (video of dancing up top)

Dancing around the house I began sweeping, mopping and do the dishes from last nights final meal with mom. As I turned on the taps to start washing up I turned up the music as loud as it could go to help me forget that it was just me... One perk of being alone is getting to play music loud without anyone telling you to turn it off.

"Arghhhh fuck! No no no no... This can't be happening! STOP YOU STUPID FUCKING TAP" The tap began to rapidly spraying me and would not turn of it was soaking me and started pouring on the floor.

KNOCK KNOCK
The door banged loudly over the music and my panic screams.

"ONE SECOND!" I screamed trying to turn the stupid tap off.
When suddenly the music stopped blaring out.