Alex

A/n This is my first ever book and first chapter so please be kind and wish me luck. Comment vote or message me if there is anything you like or don't like. Or even want me to add in the future.

ALEX'S POV:

"Alexis, this a new chance for us promise me you will at least try to make an effort."
Mom said with sterness on her voice.
"Yes mom I get it, new job, new opportunities blah, blah, blah new state and all" I said disappointed that we had to move again. Like it even matters She doesn't care that's she gonna be in a different state anyway, leaving me again, God I never understood why some people would have children if they are not even there to look after them anyway.

As we pulled up to the new home I was surprised, it looked different to than what I imagined, it was a lot bigger than are old this one had a garage, 3 bedrooms even though it was just us two, I even have an on suite, not gonna lie that's cool.
Well before I unpack and scope the place out I better tell you about myself.

Hi I'm Alex I'm 18 years old it's current just summer and there's about two weeks before I start my senior year at Petersons High school, yeah I know it sounds pretty shit just by the name of it. I'm 5,4" (Average height) I have brown eyes, black hair and love the colour black its practically all I wear. Oh I'm also gay or bi or whatever really I shall date who I want... As longs as they're hot enough ; )

My new bedroom currently has a double bed, a desk and a chest of draws where I could put a TV on top, I better buy some more furniture the place still looks empty and definitely doesn't feel like home. After emptying all of my stuff I layed on the end of my bed staring at the ceiling wondering how on earth this year will go.

Only one two weeks left before hell begins. I grab a towel quickly removing all of clothes and head to my new bathroom thats attached to my room.
"Shit!" I quickly run towards the window to the side of my room, which actually points directly to the house next door and close my curtains praying that no one saw my entirely naked body. "No NO No! This not how I wanted to introduce myself to my neighbours" I ran into the bathroom and hopped into the shower in hopes to wash away the stress of moving and possibly flashing half my new neighbourhood.

It wasn't that I was ashamed of my body, I'm not I think I have a great one it's just the last thing I want is some creepy old dude next door seeing me that way. Especially if my bedroom is next door to theirs.

Soon I relax into the water the feeling of the hot water falling over my naked body felt amazing. The comfort showers and baths bring are incredible I begin cleaning my hair and rubbing soap all over my body not missing a spot. It made me think about how nice it would be if someone was in this shower with me. I quickly finished the rest of my shower before getting a head of my self as I felt the warmth rush to my cheeks as inbetween my legs started to throb.

After my shower I quickly got changed and headed downstairs to spend the last few hours with my mum before she ups and leaves for week leaving me all alone for god knows how long this time. I could smell my moms cooking, she always cooked a great meal before she was going away, i guess its her way of feeling less guilty for leaving me all the time. I was happy with that though, It would not make me forgive her for leaving me alone but I understood it and I was starving and Nothing was going to stop me from satisfying my hunger after that long ass journey and unpacking my few belongings that came with me.