Putting A Show On

Alex's point of view

"Mama!" I shouted as mama started trickling my belly. "Mama nooooo. It tickles" I squirmed around on the floor as Katy and Rachel watched. Suddenly mama's hands stopped allowing me to relax still breathing heavily.

"No! Why did you stop" Katy laughed loudly.

"Because I don't need her peeing her panties all over my carpet" Mama joked.

"Hey! I don't pee myself!" I argued back making Katy laugh.

"Don't worry Alex, Katy has peed all over me before when i was tickling when she sat on my lap." Rachel nudged Katy making her shush.

"I'm just playing with lexi" Katy ruffled my hair.

"Although, speaking of peeing let's get you into a pull up and some comfy clothes"  Mama placed her hands under my arm pits to help me up.

"Alex what film?" Rachel asked.

"Dunno?" I titled my head looking up at Mama. She was just looking at me and smiling, it was making me blush so much.

"What?"  I asked her.

"You're beautiful" Mama whispered making me pout and hide my face by pushing myself into her.

"We can chose when we get down. Help yourself to drink and snacks, there's blankets there too." Mama held my hand upstairs where we both got changed into comfy clothes. I convinced mama that I didn't need a pull up until bed time luckily because I wanted to wear my comfy shorts and they were too tight for a pull as well.

"Right, Alex what film you wanna watch?" Katy asked me.

"Love Simon!" I shouted.

"Don't shout buddy" Katy said patting my head making blush again.

"Wine?" Roro asked Rachel which Rachel quickly agreed too.

"Blanket?" Katy asked me.

"Yes please" I smiled walking towards as she held the blanket out.

"Come snuggle with me yeah? I think Rose and Rachel wanna talk alone" Katy asked me which I happily agreed to do so. She wrapped the blanket around me before helping me onto her lap.

"What they talking bout?" I asked Katy.

"I'm not sure but I'm sure Rose will tell you all about it tomorrow. Let's start this film yeah?" Katy laid back a bit allowing me to snuggle closer to her I watched as she looked from the TV options to find netflix and our chosen film in the meantime I looked over my shoulder to see Mama and Rachel sitting on the bar stools.

" We will be with you in a bit guys." Rachel said smiling at me.

"Yep then after that I want my baby back for snuggles, understand that Katy" Mama gave Katy fake evil stares making me giggle at her possessiveness.

"Why? Lexi and I are nice and cosy." Katy said hugging me tighter making me giggle at their playfulness.

"Silly guys" I laughed.

"Oi you love snuggling me too right?" Katy pouted looking down at me and looking directly into my eyes making me blush . I nodded in response. "Awe you're so cute" Katy pinched my cheek.

"Katy stop teasing her." Rachel warned her.

"But it's too much fun!" Katy groaned patting my head making me pout.

Rose's point of view

Picking up my glass of wine I smiled at the scent, put it out to cheers with Rachel before taking a big gulp.