Throuple Trouble

Alex's point of view

The last two hours has been so boooooring, Rose is going on and on about this dumb book that was written so long ago. Part of me was tempted to go asleep but I kinda don't want my ass to sting when we get home. I mindlessly began staring at Rose, I don't know why but seeing her so teachy is hot as fuck, her tight skirt was hugging her curves so perfectly kinda making me a little bit jealous. I definitely don't like the fact that there's a class room filled with horny teenage boys looking at my girlfriend. Mine. All mine. How she is mine I will never know.

"Alexis?" I heard someone spoke.

"Hmm." I looked up confused to see Rose staring at me.

"I said. Can you read the next chapter?" She asked handing the book over, she was smiling so my mood automatically was better. Rose had this special talent to make me feel at ease, relaxing with just her touch and becoming so happy with just one smile.

"Sure. Can do." I took the book from her hand, her finger tips touched my hand making me shiver slightly and my cheeks blushing.

The rest of lessons went by quickly and I even got the chance to chat with Alice while we did our assignment. We had a laugh maybe a little bit too much because Rose did her teacher death scare thing. That class left and Alice was grabbing her stuff as we prepared to leave but first I wanted to speak to Rose.

"Hey sweetie" Rose smiled to me. "I'm gonna have to stay for another hour before I leave so if you wanna meet me at home or stay that your choice"

"I was actually going to go to the cafe with Alice, if that's okay of course?" I asked sheeply.

"If that's okay? Babe you don't ever need my permission but thank you for letting me know." Rose reassured making me smile widely.

"Meet us after for a coffee aunt Rose?" Alice walked towards us her bag over her shoulder.

"I will if you never call me aunt again." She laughed.

"The cafe by that park." Alice said. Ohhhh park. I wanna go to the park with Roro.

"See you there."Rose winked at me.

" Laters Roro. "I walked up to her and hugged her quickly then walked out with Alice.

" Roro. "Alice laughed." How cute. "

" Shut it, before I slap the shit you out of you." I said pushing her into locker and laughing at her shocked face.

" You're strong for a shortie. "She patted me head.

" Hey ladies, if you're not doing a club please get off site. "Miss Tenor said sternly. What's her problem now.

"Sure thing MISS" Alice emphasised on the miss part making me giggle.

"Grow up Alice." Miss Tenor said strutting away.

"What's her issue? Why does she hate us so much?" I asked kinda shocked from what happened.

"Not us. Me. God she's such an ass!"Alice shouted ass out so loud Miss Tenor could probably hear her." But she does have a nice ass. "She joked.

" Ew." I fake gagged and pretending to put my finger in my mouth.

"Shut up!" She fake punched my arm and dragged me out of the school laughing.

***

"Hi there I'm Jenna, what can get you two?" The waitress politely asked us, she was tall not Rose tall but like 5"7, so taller than me at least.

"One coffee please, milk with twi sugars. Alex?" looked at me.

"Can I have a Pepsi. Oh and a cookie please." I smiled politely.