Classroom punishments

Alex's pov

I usually liked maths but my god! Did Miss Tenor suck, like who knew a teacher could be such an ass. I mean, don't get me wrong Rose could be annoying but she's my girlfriend she meant to get on my tits. Quiet literally.

"Alex and Alice can you stop doing that!" Miss Tenor shouted.

"What are we not allowed to breathe in your presence Miss." I said smirking while the class laughed, such a fucking Hitler type.

"Alex I liked to remind you that a certain teacher also known as Miss Collins has told me to keep an eye on you. One more thing she and she will be informed." Miss Tenor warned me. Really. Really, why would Rose do that to me.

"I guess having your girlfriend near by must suck" Alice whispered poking me.

"Shut up and give my the pencil, i swear you're a child sometimes." I joked.

"Fuc-" Alice was interrupted.

"That's it! Alice, you at the front here. Swap seats with her." Miss Tenor.

"Nope. Not happening I don't want Amber sitting in my seat." Alice clearly was being a good friend she knew how much I didn't want to be anywhere near me. That girl gave me the creeps so much.

"Not a discussion, swap or you may remove yourself from my class." Normally Alice would of walked out but she already told me she was walking on ice.

"Fine, stupid bitch." Alice mumbled.

"And that will be detention. For being a pain in my ass." Miss turnt around.

"Hmm not a bad ass if I say so." Alice smirked making the class laugh. Miss Tenor turnt around and I'm sure I saw her wink at Alice but I could not tell.

That was until I saw a hobbit sit next to me. I shuffled as close as possible to the window, hoping to stay away from her.

"Alex seriously I haven't got a disease." Amber said.

"Well better safe than sorry." I said harshly.

"Alex I'm sorry okay. I shouldn't have made you so uncomfortable and you should have told me I made you uncomfortable. People can so no, if you said no i would have stopped touching your thigh. I just thought you liked me so I gave it a try." Amber sighed looking down." I'm so embarrassed and ashamed, I made you feel uncomfortable and you even had to hide behind Miss Collins from me. " Amber turnt to look at me and I could see the genuine look she had.

I sighed loudly.

" I don't like you Amber. Well I did as a friend but now I don't know if even that to be honest with you. " I felt bad for saying that but Rose and Alice both told me how important it was to make Amber see the truth.

"Okay I get it, i do. And if there's a way I could make it up to you I would. Anything I promise, I just want you to know I'm not usually like that." Amber smiled but this time I couldn't tell if she was telling me the truth or not.

"I forgive you but I still don't trust you. I want to make it clear I don't want to date you. I'm not single and maybe we could become friends." I suggested still weary of her.

"Yes thank you, you won't regret it." Amber hugged me while my arms stayed down. "Shit sorry. Too soon?" I nodded she quickly removed her hands from my sides. Yes I was not a huggy person unless it was my girl.

As the lesson went on my and Amber spoke a bit, she apologised a lot like too much I started getting a headache. But we got to know each other more and she told me about all the schools biggest secrets.
Like the girl who got fingered in the woods by her boyfriend or the same girl who basically dated every boy in the school. She was a slut according to the whole school but who knows what is true or what's a nasty rumour. She told me about the last headteacher and how he pissed himself infornt of the year 10s when he sneezed in assembly. That made me laugh so hard I nearly cried.