Serious talks

Rose POV

Laying in bed with Alex snuggled next to me felt like bliss. It was currently 7am and I was emailing the head teacher to inform her that I wouldn't be in today, along with the assignment my class must follow and I informed her that two students had emailed in sick today Alice and Alex. I have done that on behalf of Alex, because we'll let's me honest this drunken mess won't be waking up anytime soon, and will definitely need a day off. Her hangover is definitely going to be a severe one. As a much as making her go to school all day and having to deal with raging hangover would be a great punishment. I have something else in mind for her.

The idea of getting a day off and spending all day in bed with snuggly Alex sounded amense however there was a serious talk we are gonna have to do. Consent in a relationship is always important, that goes without saying but as her dom i would do anything in my will power to make her feel safe and happy.

Taking advantage of her no matter how much she says she won't is entirely wrong, then explaining to her that it's not her fault its worse. I understand that Alex has a few emotional issues by let's he honest who doesn't, that's why I'm surprised she even snuggled me after rejecting her proposition. I assumed she would push me away and go distance.

I had sneaked out of bed to grab Alex some toast and coffee, she rarely ate straight away in the morning but she needs something to settle her stomach. Toast will do the job.

"Alex, hey its time to get up." I cooed at her, making her turn and bury her head into the pillow.

"Come on sleepy head." I placed the toast and coffee down on the bed side table so I could gently scratch her back.

"Mhhh too early. Sleep." Alex murmured into the pillow.

"Alex it's half 11. Come on, eat, shower then we can talk." I patted her ass, that was sticking up.

She jumped up, causing the duvet to fall off revealing her beautiful naked body to me once again.

"Why didn't you tell me, we are so late for school. Shit, everyone's gonna know if we both turn up at the same time. AND Alice, she saw you pick me!!" Alex was clearly panicking. So I calmly sat on the edge of the bed my her knees. Placing my hand on her legs stroking gently.

"Alex, Alex calm down babe. Its all sorted, i emailed explaining that I was off and that a few students emailed that they were sick okay. Don't worry about Alice either." I assured her.

"Do you know Alice or something?" Alex asked sipping her coffee.

"Let's talk after you eat and take a shower."

"Bath." Alex bite her toast

"Okay, bath it is." I stood and quickly took a bite out of her piece of toast, before she could take another bite.

"Heyyy!" Alex whined.

"Stop whining, im gonna grab towels and start your bath. Finish that." I pointed at the water bottle.

3rd person POV

Alex finished her breakfast and spent the next ten minutes on her phone while Rose grabbed fluffy towels. Placing them beside the bath, along with a spare robe and grabbing some scented candles. Ensuring that the bath would be perfect for Alex.

"Alex it's ready. Come on" Rose shouted out for her. Within seconds Alex woddled in with a blanket wrapped around her body, which Rose obviously gushed out.

"Come on silly baby, take this off and hop in before it's cold." Rose opened her arms to help take the towel but instead Alex did a little penguin woddle and moved in close enough to put her head on Rose's chest.

Rose sighed gently, pulling Alex in closer and holding her for a brief moment." Okay one little snuggle then bath because we need to talk after. Okay?" Alex nodded as she rubbed her head into Rose's chest letting out a satisfied sigh before pulling back to look up at Rose.

"Join?" Alex asked.

"You want to bathe together?" Rose asked gently as Alex was clearly feeling a bit vulnerable after remembering last night.

"I know I'm in trouble, but can we. Please?" Alex asked giving her best puppy dog eyes.

In response Rose removed her silky robe, revealing her birthday before getting in the bath. Leaving Alex still standing in her blanket cocoon.

Rose opened her legs and sat up slightly giving plenty of room for her girlfriend. She patted her thigh directing Alex where to sit. "Come on, baby" Rose smirked at Alex's blushed face. At that Rose quickly took of her blanket and sat in between Rose's legs, with Rose's boobs pressed against Alex's back.

After awhile of Rose cleaning herself she began using a sponge to clean Alex's back.
"Ro Ro?"

"Hm hmm?" Rose hummed in response as she moved Alex's hair to oneside.

Alex then turnt on her stomach so she was still nestled in between Rose's legs. (Her favourite place to be. Of course.) She put her arms on Rose's hips and had her head up looking at her directly.

"Can we talk now instead?" Alex asked.

"If you would like sweetie, but I'm just going to talk about what happened after you got home." Rose pointed out that she was not going to talk about punishments just yet only the fact that having sex while one person is drunk is not the safest idea, although it does happen.

" Okay. " Alex nodded and placed her head on Rose's chest as Rose spoke and washed her back at the same time.

"Firstly, getting that intoxicated is just plan dumb and anything could have happened to you. I'm just glad that Alice was there, you're the new girl Alex and everyone is probably gonna want a piece of that pretty ass of yours-" Rose as interrupted.

"Your ass." Alex whispered.

"Yes this is my ass" Rose grabbed a handful and carried on. "That's why you gotta be careful, anything can happen when you get drunk to that point. Secondly, sex. When you're drunk I'm never gonna take advantage of you-" Once again Alex interrupted.

"But you're my girlfriend, I want to fuck you" Alex explained.

"Whether or not we're dating, it's still possible, for instance married couples get assaulted all the time, because people think they're owed sex just because they're dating. Which is never the case. I don't want you to ever feel like you can't say no. Or that you have to say yes. " Rose explained.

" But I wanted it "

" But what if that was because you were drunk, Alex I want to keep you safe and that means looking after all aspects, before my own needs. I didn't want to reject you but you were drunk and the possibility of me hurTiing you breaks my heart at the thought of it. " Rose held back tears as her voice cracked.

" I'm sorry that I was irresponsible and I understand now, I wouldn't want to do that to you either. "Alex snuggled in further making Rose chuckle.

" We need to get out snuggle bug."

" Cuddles. " Alex whispered.

" Well you owe me a movie night soooo, lets get out dry off and we can watch a movie before we discuss your punishment."

"uh oh."

A/N: Can I just say thank you so much for reading. I truly mean it, your lovely comments always seem to put a smile on my face. My lovelies. 😊