Interrupted

Miss Collins POV

I was staring at her lips as she stared at mine, i wanted to kiss her so bad right now, but could i? She need to understand my way of life before she fell for me it wasn't fair. Although every inch of me wanted to pin her againts the counter and take her right there. I would have given anything to hear her moan my name, i couldn't help it she looked amazing, watching her cook was sexy the way she swayed her hips while cooking looking up at me every now and then to see if i was watching her.

Trust me i was definitely watching her, seeing her practically drool over my cleavage made me want her more. The cute little blush that appeared on her face when she realised she had be caught was to die for. I could have had her over my knee just that minute or to sneak off with her to her room. That would of be great.

Im not gonna lie I was nervous about tonight, introducing her to the world of BDSM, in the most non threatening way possible will be difficult but she seems to get along with katy already. She was really shy and anyone could of seen that but Alex clearly tried to make her feel comfortable. Hopefully when Rachel and Katy talk about how they meet and what their relationship is like she will be open minded. Alex definitely seems like the open minded type so who knows.

I could feel Alex leaning forward her breath slowly increasing showing me her arousal and anticipation to taste my lips. Then she began driving me even more crazy biting her lips and looking straight into my eyes.
As if asking for my permission to kiss me this sent my dom side over i pushed her harshly into the counter and began kissing her neck while fiddling with the ends of her shirt quickly un - tucking it from her trousers. Rewarding me with an angelic moan coming from Alex making me wet instantly this resulted in me nibbling her neck hard.

"Hey guys need any help?" Rachel called out just steps away from walking in to the kitchen.
I backed away from Alex leaving her hot and flustered with a slight pout laying on her lips, making me smile slightly in awe.
"Erm no I'm all good thank you... Rose if you want to take this wine" Alex said she picked the wine up i was meant to retrieve moments ago... Before i got distracted with that cute little as GODDDD i wanted to bite, squeeze and slap that ass soo bad.
"Open it and put it on the table for me while i plate up the food" she smiled.
I arched my eyebrow at her when taking the bottle out of her hand.
She looked down staring at her feet.
"Please Rose" She whispered
"Good girl " I walked off into the dining room ready to talk to Rachel and put my plan in to action.

A/N firstly thanks for reading, voting helps me to keep posting and thank you for 700 reads already wow.
Lastly this is pretty short because even though its like 10pm I'm fucking tireeeddd 😴