Wakey Wakey

Rose's pov

Today was one of our final days before getting back to the boring life we lead at home, i had many things planned for this week and it's been unbelievably fun. Watching Alex's face light up at all the fun things we did was amazing. It made my heart so full. We swam alot on the one day we had sun, the rest of the days we had fun indoors, board games, movie nights with so much cuddling. It was great until I disappeared for snacks and came back to see my baby with her head on Rachel's shoulder fast asleep. Well what can say I get a little bit jealous but deep down I know that my baby loves me and I love her very very much.

Now we all had to wake up early to get ready to go camping later on. However of course only i am wake. Alex is snoring away with her leg wrapped around my waist, her arm draped all the way over my body and resting on shoulder. I loved her sleepy little whines and hums when she was sleeping it was adorable.

"Hey baby. Its time for you to wake up." I placed small kisses on her forehead trying to ease her awake, once that failed I realised I would need a better way to wake her up.

I removed Alex's leg and arm letting me free to slip between her legs and leave small kisses amongst her thighs before removing her panties slowly hoping she wouldn't awake just yet.

"Hmm what a site." I whispered pulling the duvet over us up to her stomach allowing me to hide. I began licking her clit painfully slow before sucking it harshly. The taste of Alex on my tongue was intense. My hands gripped Alex's waist as I dragged my tongue up and down her wet pussy. Until I heard small moans and felt her fidget slightly.

"Ohh" Alex made small sleepy moans.

I hummed against her pussy as I used my mouth to cover her pussy and my tongue to rub faster against her clit.

"Ohh. Shit" Alex moaned moving her legs to try and close them as she attempted to sit up. I grabbed her thighs and I sank my nails into them leaving red scratches before popping my head up out of the duvet.

"Don't move." I said sternly before going back down. Once again humming on her wet clit before continuing to eat her pussy.  Finally making her cum I smiled proudly and teasingly blowing on her sensitive clit.

"Hmm tasty baby." I took the duvet off my head showing me still in between her legs.

"And good morning to you Rose." She smirked.

"Yes good morning to me indeed." I laughed back at her sarcastic response. I moved from her legs and snuggled her for a bit.

"Morning snuggles are great" I smiled kissed her cheek before embracing her into my arms.

"Yes they are." She smiled swinging her leg over me her ass bare ass pointing at the door.

"Well five minutes then shower. We're going camping remember."

"Eww I cold, dark, wet. Do we have to?" She asked.

"Yep, afraid so darling. It will be a fun time I promise you. My father and I went camping alot. Its some of my fondest memories and now I wish to share them with my precious little Alex." I smiled widely. "There's nothing terrible about that is there?"

"No there isn't. It's actually pretty sweet. Thank you." She kissed my cheek and at the moment of course Katy barged through the door.

"You guys need to wake the fuc-" Katy stopped mid sentence and giggled her eyes directly at Alex's bare ass making me feel possessive and covered her quickly. "Mommy they awake! Very, very wake." Katy laughed.

"Morning what time we leaving?" Rachel asked she was now in the door way.

"As soon as possible." I answered.