After Care

Miss Collins

I laid there with her in my arms both of use still panting heavily from the heated make out session, i wanted to fuck her to oblivion but i knew i couldn't not yet. Not until it was official we still had much to talk about.

I began brushing my finger tips against her skin from her hip/ butt gently up to her waist /side boob. I felt her shiver slightly at my fingers.
"You cold sweetie?" i asked quietly humming gently, watching her eyes droop clearly tired from the evening and from the spanking.
"No Rosey" She whispered snuggling further in to my body. I smiled widely.

She called me Rosey? She gave me a nickname, how cute.

"Well i think its best Rosey goes and let's you sleep" I said slowly sitting up.
"No!" Alex practically shouted, now wide awake.
"What did we say about shouting Alex?" I asked sternly, resulting in her bowing her head.
"Shit sorry..." Alex said.
"Stay please? "  Alex asked

She wants me to stay? After tonight i was surprised if she would ever want to see me again.
"You want me to stay?" I asked
"Yes... Mistress"
Damn, hearing her calling me mistress sent chills through my body. I wonder how she would sound moaning it?

"You can stay and tell me more about bdsm. Like what happens after i get pushed for being naughty?" I pulled her in close pulling her duvet over me and her naked body before slipping of my skirt and un strapping my bra. Leaving me in my blouse and panties.

Alex's breathing got noticeably faster... Emm naughty girl indeed. I stroked her inner thigh with my finger tips before teasingly explaining.

"Well little one, it depends on what the sub. You. Have done, how well you have taken your punishment and how the dom is feeling. After care will always happen no matter what. After care depends on what the sub needs, reassurance, snuggles, kisses and maybe cream or hot water bottle for any aches. "

Alex looked up and smiled at me confirming that she liked the sound of being cuddled and looked after.

"See it's the doms. My. Job to keep ny my sub safe and well cared for. " I added, Alex nodded at me.
"And well sometimes after a punishment" i said moving my hand further up her legs dangerously close. I leant in and whispered in her ear. " The sub might get really wet on mistresses leg" I said making her blush as i reminded her of earliers events.
"Making the dom really horny, making her fuck her brains out there and then"

I tapped the inside of her left thigh gesturing her to spread her legs, before removing ny my hand brushing it against her pussy, causing me to smirk at her wetness that had formed already.
"mistress..." Alex moaned quietly hiding her shame in her voice.

A/N I am so sorry that its been well over a week, i had work experience and this virus thing you know. Stay safe.
This isolation thing got me so bored i did my first ever bdsm test results got me confused on life but hey ho!