Life Long Friends

Alex's point of view

I woke up groggy of course waking up early sucked, especially without having Rose next to me. I slept pretty well except everytime I woke up to find blankey not in my arms I freaked out. But I calmed down when I found it and carried on snuggling myself back to sleep.

This morning once I woke up I ran into the shower, letting myself have possibly the quickest shower I have ever had, I brushed my hair and teeth before putting on some black skinny jeans (of course) with a flannel and a black vest underneath. The top buttons were undone to make me look more "stylish" Honestly I suck at fashion. I grabbed a pair of trainers and ran downstairs with my phone in my hand.

I decided to leave a note for my mom just to let her know I left early with Rose and ran outside across the lawn to Rose's drive way, i looked up to see her standing against her door looking sexy as hell. My eyes wandered from the bottom of her legs all the way up and down her body, her skirt clung tight to her ass making my jaw drop slightly, her blouse was tucked neatly into her skirt and her blazer wasn't on but instead she was holding it.

"Stop eye fucking me and get in the car" Rose opened the car door for me. "You're late."

I hooped in the car and shoved my bag behind in the backseat while Rose began driving.

"Are you going to apologise?" She said sternly, looking at me for a second then back at the road.

"For what?" I scoffed.

"Woah already got attitude I see. I told you I don't like it when you're late, especially when I'm the one waiting around for you." She said sternly.

"Sorry." I whispered. "I was tired okay. Please don't be mad at me already" I pouted making her laugh.

"Okay, but don't be late for English today and be on your best behaviour or else." She pointed at me.

"Okay okay. Best behaviour." I jokingly put my pinky out. Rose put her hand on my thigh for the rest of drive squeezing every now and then making me gush.

"Did you sleep well sweetie?" Rose asked me.

"Yes Miss." I smirked to myself.

"We're not in school yet you don't need to call me miss." She laughed.

"Okay, yesssss mistress." I smiled at her.

"Don't start little one, you're pretty ass will regret it." She warned.

"You wouldn't spank me before school." I teased as we pulled up to the school.

"How did you sleep though Ro?"I asked.

"It was okay, I missed hugging my little Teddy bear "She tapped my thigh." I missed feeling your face buried into my neck, your arms or legs wrapped around me, getting to kiss your head when you fuss and feeling your sexy ass pressed against my body. Your little ass wiggles are my favourite. "Rose smiled at me making me blush massively.

" Stoop"I hid my face behind my hands but she squeezed my thigh again, the feeling making me shiver at how close she was to my pussy.

"Nope, now back seat. I'm gonna teach you to behave in school." Rose smirked.

"But."

"Back seat, you were late, gave me attitude and teased me." She sat at the back with me and bent me over her lap. "You're getting five spanks." I blushed, gosh I'm so grateful her parking space is so far back and no one else is in school yet.

"But someone will see! And my ass will hurt all day" I complained trying to hide my ass with my hands.

"Stop moving or I will pull your jeans down too."The threat of her slapping my bare ass made me stop immediately. She spanked my ass harshly making me jolt.