Down We Go

Rose's pov

I led her down the stairs, as we got to the door the music could hardly be heard anymore. I turned and looked in to Alex's eyes.
"You ready?" I asked staring directly into her eyes needing to see if there was any hint of not wanting to join this world. Once she learnt and saw what goes on in BDSM she could have questions and still say no or she might never want to see me again.

My heart sank at the thought of her rejection, i never thought i would find another sub and i really hoped she could be the one. And the fact that she has never tried this type of kinky stuff with anyone makes her even more appealing she was gonna be my good girl.

"Yes Rose, calm down you seem more scared than me" Alex giggled making me laugh along with her.

"Ok, but in all seriousness, if at any point you wish to leave. You may. Just tell me and i will take you straight home." I said seriously hoping she would understand that i wasn't pushing her or forcing her to do anything or see anything she didn't want to.
" Stop you're scaring me now, I just wanna have some fun, let's gooooo in already " Alex yelled excitedly, great the alcohol is starting to get to i wonder how many shots she had.

Alex's pov

Rose opened the door still holding my hand, we were greated by a young woman asking for party's name. While Rose and her talked i began wondering my eyes around to see what the place looked like.

It was dark down here and quite intimidating that was probably because it was not on level ground. There were red curtains closed in separate booths. Some booths were open with no in then yet.
Along the corridor /booths there was an open seating area with a bar and tables, people were sitting some dancing and some walking about.

As far as i could see it was a normal bar, that was until the loud music stopped to switch songs and you could now hear people in the booths. Moans filled the air along with the sounds of skin on skin being smacked and other sounds I get to know.
The moaning made me blush rapidly and move my legs crossing them slightly.

Rose tapped me on the shoulder, getting me out of my head and slightly making me jump. I looked up at her only now taking how sexy she looked in her work clothes, the see through blouses, short skirt and red high heels therefor still making her much taller than me.

"Right put this on and please don't take it off" She had me a white and red band to place on my arm then put a black and red band on her arm.
"What are thess for I?" I asked slightly concerned, slipping on the two bands on my wrist.
"Well the red one is to show you're here with someone. Me. So people like that bartender can stay from what's mine" she explained leading me to the open bit where i sae Rachel and Katy.
"Yours?"
"Yes Alex mine" She said sternly "Unless you want to disagree with me in one of the booths that got your face so red"

I hid my face in my arms as we sat down opposite the others.
"The white is to show you're a sub and my black is to show im a dom" She said pouring me a drink then handing it to.

I took a sip of it, smiling at the others before saying "What if I'm not a sub, what if I don't like that. What if I'm a dom?" I smiled. God i loved teasing her.
"Ha don't make me laugh...Having you bent over my leg with your ass in the air and your juices running down my leg proves your defo a sub"

my face went bright red , only now realising that Rachel and were still sitting opposite us. I hide my face in my hands.

     *** A few hours later ***

Rose's Pov

The rest of the night went great all four us spent the night laughing and teaching Alex, she seemed more and more comfortable with idea as the night went on.

Now it was just Alex and I sitting at the table, the loved up couple already left as Katy said very loudly.
"Mommy can we go? My kitty's wet"
Alex had no idea what that meant while i spat my drink out and nearly choked.

Alex was her fifth drink and was now getting a bit handsy with me. I lent in to her and whispered seductively.
"Private booth?" I licked her ear and nibbled playfully causing her to moan and nod her hear, clearly finding it hard to speak.

I stood up with my hand out guiding her cute little ass to the private booth.
"So" Alex said looking at me. " What do we do in here?"
"Well Alex many, many things go on in here... Everything we spoke about today"

Alex's face got red and caused her to look down. "Don't worry, none of that tonight" I winked at her.
"I must say Alex your outfit choice is amazing" Alex smiled at me.

" I can give you a show if you?" want she said slightly guiding me to the edge of the bed.
" I'd love nothing more"

Alex swayed her hips to the music, dancing moving, twirling around and slightly bending down. Showing me a perfect view of her panties underneath.

"Hmm red?"
"yep" Alex popped the P.
" Take them off" I said sternly.
Alex place her hands under her dress by the side and slowly lowered her panties before stepping out of them. This made me very happy to see she was already taking orders without any issues.

She swayed her hips once again walking towards me. She surprised me by straddling me holding her lacy panties up her index fingers.
"Here you go"  I took them off her placing them in me purse.

"You're such a good girl for me aren't you" That madr her blush and nod her head.
She took her hand out and flicked opened my blouses button, revealing my black bra and cleavage.

"Not for long..."

A/N - 2k reads thank you so much, keep voting and commenting you guys are awesome. 🙂