Joy Ride

3rd person POV

After Alex's naughty behaviour the night before the pair snuggled and watched films then headed to bed ready for the trip ahead.

"Ready sweetie?" Rose asked putting the last suitcase in.

"Yep I got everything!" Alex jumped excited.

"Babe I told you this, no shouting when. Expecially when I'm right next to you." Rose laughed opening the car door.

"Oh wait! I forgot baba!" Alex gasped loudly running back to the house.

"Baba?" Rose said but Alex was already in the house retrieving it.

"Teddy!" Alex said running back the car pointing at it.

"Okay little one hop in." Rose opened the door for her

"Not little." Alex whined siting in the passenger seat.

"Okay well in that case." Rose said getting in the other side."Start behaving better." Rose whispered placing her hand on Alex's thigh and squeezing making Alex gulp, looking down embarrassed at her behaviour.

"I'm sorry I've been naughty alot. I don't know why I just have this energy and it's fun teasing you." Alex smiled.

"I know baby, but if you keep misbehaving I'm gonna have to keep punishing you." Rose leant over and kissed her cheek. "Music?" Rose asked as they pulled out the drive way.

"Sure... Oh wait my mom's calling" Alex pointed at her phone before answering.

"Hey mom? Yeah we are just leaving now. Yeah I'm looking forward to it alot, Rose says it's a beautiful place. Yeah definitely let me ask her - Babe my mom is having a dinner party and wanted you to come with me to it, do you want to?" Alex asked.

"Of course." Rose patted Alex's thigh leaving her hand resting on her thigh.

"We'll be there mom." Alex felt Rose's hand move up to where the jeans were zipped and felt her undoing them making her look at Rose who was still driving with the other hand. "Yes still here sorry, got distracted. Are you at work? Ohh okay you're on ya break. Is Gary there? Oh I th- Shit." Alex gasped feeling Rose's hand inside of her jeans rubbing small circles over her panties.

"Shush." Rose whispered.

"No im fine I erm, well I spilt my drink. Hmm yes, ohh okay. NoOo" Alex voice went funny as she felt Rose move her panties to one side and began teasing her wetness while she was still on the phone.  "I'm feeling a bit sick immm oh - gonnA hang up! Bye mom!" Alex said putting the phone down and grabbing Rose's wrist.

"I cannot believe you!" Alex shouted. "I was the phone. To my mom!"

"Haha. Well I couldn't help, you're too sexy. Plus that gave me a great idea for a punishment one day." Rose chuckled her hand still in Alex's jeans.

"What?" Alex asked removing her hand from Rose's wrist and subtly spreading her legs wider, well it was subtle enough because Rose immediately began teasing Alex's pussy.

"Well... It would fun to test if you can actually listen to me, forcing you to be quiet as I fuck you when you're on the phone. That would be fun." Rose smirked pulling to the side of a deserted road. They were about 30 minutes away from the cabin, it wasn't very far from their street but it was on a more secluded location.

"Are we here already?" Alex asked moved her head about to see around the car.

"Nope." Rose replied in buckling herself and Alex with her free hand.

"Is there something wrong with the car? Why did you pull over?" Alex asked seriously confused.

"Nope, and so I could do this." Rose pulled her hand out of Alex's jeans making her sigh. Rose now used both hands to pull Alex's jeans down to her knees.