You're A Bottom

3rd person POV

Alex had quickly gotten home to Rose's, showered and was now exploring the play room. She enjoyed having a look at all the possible toys that Rose could use on her, even the ones that could conflict pain. That in fact made her more aroused. Alex quickly grabbed the things she wanted and hid them strategically in the room, they would be found when Rose appears. Alex hopped on to the bed naked and laid waiting for Rose.

"Well done. You're behaving." Rose walked into the room taking off her heels, blouse and skirt.

"Of course mistress."Alex smiled. Rose walked over to Alex and began stroking her leg." Mistress? " Alex said getting Rose's attention.

"Yes baby? " Rose straddled Alex.

" Can erm. Can I be on you? " Alex asked feeling nervous about her plan.

"You want to ride me baby? " Rose asked making me nod fast. Yep that will be a good excuse Alex thought.

Rose switched places thinking that she would see Alex ride her fingers, a strap or her face. 

"I like being on top" Alex whispered, leaning down to kiss her mistresses chest.

"Hmhm well don't get use to it babe. You're a bottom and always will be." Rose chcukled as Alex started to make her move. First by undoing Rose's bra and latching on her nipples. Placing kisses and a few Bites over her chest making Rose distracted and very aroused.

"Shit Alex "Rose moaned as Alex licked from the top of her stomach to the tip of her panties. Alex's fingers were now on the edge of Rose's panties, she began tugging them down." Alex who's in charge?" Rose asked.

" Mistress. "Alex looked up to Rose with pleading eyes." Please can I make you cum? " Alex begged. Placing a kiss on top of Rose's panties. Alex quickly started kissing Rose and grabbing her left arm putting it slowly up next to Rose's head.

Click.

" No. No you didn't." Rose tugged on the handcuff attached to her wrist." Alex! Take these off now."

Alex removed Rose's panties making her mistress moan when Alex kissed her wet clit.

"Al- I'm serious. You're gonna be in so much trouble so let me go." Rose tugged with her free hand.

"But I want to please you. Let me." Alex licked her pussy. "Please Mommy. Tell me how you want to be please and then you can do whatever you want to me." Alex pleaded with her.

"Shit. You're such a little slut." Rose grabbed a handful of Alex's hair and tugged harshly. "Use that mouth of yours for good." Rose pushed Alex's face back in to her pussy making her arch her back.

"Hmmm. Your pussy taste good" Alex moaned as her tongue entered Rose. Rose began to feel embarrassed that her sub could fuck her so well, but she knew that it was healthy that the pair had give and take in their relationship. No, Alex would never be Rose's dom but that didn't mean she wasn't allowed to fuck her they way she wanted.

Alex stood up to grab a vibrator placing it on the bed waiting to use it. For now she began teasing her entrance with her finger.

"Alex no teasing." Rose said grabbing her hand. "Fuck me. Now."  Rose's stern voice made Alex shiver, she loved it when Rose told her what to do so straight away she pushed her middle finger inside of her. She began mimicking what Rose does to her pussy hoping it made her feel good.

"Ah shit." Rose moaned making Alex smiled widely, she felt so proud that could make Rose moan like that. Alex increased speed as her tongue flicked on Rose's clit.