A Grades

3rd person POV

"Name and date on the paper. No speaking and once you're done turn it in and you may leave early." Rose sat down letting her class do there test. The last few days had been a bit intense but the pair was now back in rhythm. They had spoken in detail about what happened and was now back to snuggly mood 24/7. After they said I love you they had a lot of sex like a lot of sex.

They spent evening studying, well Alex studying with Rose telling her what to do so she was more than prepared for this test.

"Amber. You're late." Rose stood up.

"Sorry." Amber whispered going to sit next to Alex.

"Nope, sit at the back. Quickly, theres a test going on" Rose pointed at the back before looking at the relief on Alex's face. Alex was grateful to Rose because she didn't want Amber anywhere near her. Alex was excited to do well on her test she really wanted to impress Rose with all her heart. She want to prove she was a good girl because of the slight tantrum she had yesterday.

Alex really didn't want to study she was in a playful mood and had way too much energy. However, Rose obviously put her in her place and made sure that she studied. That left little Alex mad at Rose causing one of her very first tantrums. It made Alex feel very disappointed with herself afterwards. But now she new that getting a pass at least would make Rose happy and then she'd be a good girl. She loved being a good girl.

Rose couldn't stop smiling at Alex while she took the test, she found it so cute the way that she would twiddle her pen whenever she got confused. The little sighs  and gasps she made when she realised the answer, made Rose's heart melt. She was definitely proud already and eager to find out Alex's score.  Only a few people were left in the room, Alex was done but was purposely staying as her girlfriend was the teacher.

"Hey Alex can we talk?" Amber stood up and went to Alex's desk.

"No, i need to ask Miss Collins a question." Alex stood trying to leave her desk but instead was met with Amber blocking the gap between the two tables. "Can you move please? I need to get home." Alex asked calmly.

"Not until you talk to me." Amber stepped forward.

Rose stood up.

"No." Alex pushed Amber out of the way.

"Alex what the fuck, just talk to me." Amber went to grab her arm but was instead met with Rose standing in front of her. Alice was now also standing next Rose.

"Amber, kindly leave my class room. Now." Rose looked down at her.

"I just want to talk to Alex." Amber tired looking behind Alex but Rose stepped left covering Alex.

"Dude she said no fucking leave it. Come on." Alice guided Amber to the door before turning around. "Alex don't worry about her okay. I've always got your back. Text me later." Alice smiled sincerely. She really did care about Alex she was like the little sister she never had, someone she could tease but hangout with.

"Come on sweetie. Sit down." Rose pointed at her seat. "She's not going anywhere near you. I don't trust her."

"Okay, now. Mark. Test. Pleaseeee" Alex smiled placing the test down.

"Okay sweetie." Rose quickly marked her test. "Oh."

"Oh what? Did I fail? But I worked so hard and everything." Alex stood up almost tears in her eyes.

"I'm joking don't cry, you got an A. My girl is so fucking smart." Rose smiled.

"An A! I never get A!!" Alex jumped up and down.