Flogger

Rose's point of view

Alex was in the shower while I sat on the bed thinking of how I could give Alex her actual punishment. We spent the last few hours cuddling and making love again.

Standing up I walked towards the play room in search of the right punishment, hmm I thought. She could stand in the corner until her legs ached, she could be on her knees, i won't be doing any edging because we have had sex way too much already. I chuckled slightly at that.

"Ohhh, perfect. I may even be gentle" I said dragging my finger along the flogger ends.

"Ro Ro where ya go go? Ha that rhymed!" Alex chuckled to herself. Before her head popped in through the door frame.

"Nice shower?" I turned around looking back at the floggers.

"Yep, whats this room?" Alex stepped forward still only in her towel.

"Well baby, it's the play room. See, this is where we would play." I pointed towards the bed.

"Ohhh, so why haven't we played here yet?" Alex whispered.

"We will, don't you worry baby," I walked towards her and stroked her hair. Making her push her body against mine.

"Snuggle again." Alex whispered. Making me pull her closer in to me.

"Well sweetie we need to do your punishment so we can go back to snuggling." I cooed.

"Oh shit." Alex looked up at me.

"Oh shit indeed, come on. As soon as your put in line we can go eat dinner. Whatever you want." I placed my forefinger in between her cleavage that was holding the towel of and opened it making it drop to the floor.  I took her hand and lead her to the soft leather bench.

" Bend over baby and stay still. " I walked off and grabbed the flogger.

" Head down." I said sternly

"Yes mistress" Alex's replied made me smile.

"Good girl." I said stroking her ass gently. "Now, why are you in this position?"

"Erm, I was irresponsible, I drank too much and something bad could have happened." Alex explained.

"Yes, something bad could of happened and I definitely don't want anything bad happening to my little one. I have to take care of you therefore showing you how wrong that was. You should have called me." Stroking her ass once again, God I definitely love her ass.

" I know mistress I'm sorry. "

" Thank you for apologising, for that how many hit should you take with this " I asked holding up the black flogger for her to see it.

" T- ten? " Alex asked titling her head to see me holding it.

"Ten will do, head down and hands to the side of your body. I want you to count and thank me after every one. Understood?"

"Yes mistress."

"Good girl." I saw her ass wiggle slightly at that.

SMACK

"One. Thank you mistress." Alex winced at the sharp smack on her ass. The red appearing on her pretty ass cheeks already.

SMACK

"T-two. Thank you mistress" Alex tried moving away from me.

"Stay still." Alex whined out loud. "Colour?"

"Green mistress, still green." I hummed in response

SMACK

"Three Thank you mistress."

Seven hits later Alex's ass was redder than I had seen.

"Let me put this in and we can snuggle before dinner baby" Alex didn't move but instead hummed.

Applying the cream gently on her ass, she sighed in satisfaction easing in to my body.
I picked up my sweet girl and place and walked downstairs wrapping the pair of us in a blanket ready to snuggle.

"Did I do well, Ro Ro?" Alex burried her head into my neck.

"You did amazing little one, I couldn't be more proud and I'm so happy we go to spend the day together." Holding her closely I pushed the stray hair behind her ear.

Alex snuggled closer into my body and hummed once again making me smile and place a kiss on the top of her head.

" Let's snuggle for a bit then im cooking us a nice romantic dinner. " I gave her waist a slight squeeze.

A/N: Hey guys, finally I'm back! Sorry I have been feeling a bit weird I'm sure you all understand. But I do love this app seeing as I've made a good few friends that I wish lived in my country 😂

But here you go it's a bit short and not the best chapter I've written but the next one should be hopefully be better.