Double English

3rd Person Pov

The whole day had past neither of them had spoken since this morning, leaving a very pissed Rose and upset Alex. All day Alex wanted to talk to Rose and try to explain what was going on in her mind, she didn't mean to lie or withhold the truth from her girlfriend. It just sorta happened.

Rose however had been purposely avoiding Alex all day, still shocked about seeing her walk in to her class. Talk about first day stress. Alex tried calling her during lunch hoping to apologise. Rose however was didn't answer scared that she would say something to upset Alex, instead she thought it would be best to just give herself a breather to calm down so that she can be prepared to talk later on that evening.

Alex was walking to her last class of the day, double English withh... Yep. You guessed it. Miss Collins. Alex picked up the pace ensuring she wouldn't be late. Again. She definitely didn't want another thing to add to Rose's list of reasons to punish her.

Alex walking to class noticed Rose, stood in the doorway greeting her students. Alex walked in smiling up at the goddess stood in front of her, taking in her short skirt and opened blouse. Rose however having none of it walked off to her desk completely ignoring Alex. "She doesn't get to check me out when im angry at her" Rose thought breathing slightly heavy due to her arousal. Rose loved it when Alex looked at he like that, it made her hungry. And not for food.

"At the front Alex same place as this morning" Rose pointed in front of her desk.

"Yes miss" Alex chirped up, hoping that by obeying she would at least get a smile, but no. Still a cold stone face from Rose.

***

One out of the double English lesson had finished and Alex had now gone from upset to angry. Fine she did withhold the truth but, to pretend she wasn't even there hurt more than anything. "Time to get attention then" Alex thought.

"Pst pst" Alex whispered to the blonde girl behind her. "Hi, I'm Alex"

"Hey Alex, I'm Amber" Amber smiled Widely at the new girl. "You're the new girl right?"

"Yep I'm new, its nice to meet you! " Alex said a little too loudly.

Rose had become full aware that Alex was now talking and not paying attention, not only talking but that girl behind her clearly was trying to flirt. With her stupid laugh and touching Alex's arm lightly.

"Alex, in this class we dont just yell things out understood, now pay attention" Rose still not making eye contact with her cause her to get even more pissed.

"Didn't mind me yelling the other night" Alex mumbled below her breath.

Rose leaned forward from her desk now making direct eye contact with the girl sitting in front of her.

"Mumble under your breath again Alex and that's a detention. Understood" Rose warned. Once Alex looked down she leaned back in her seat and continued marking books from her previous class.

"Ass" Alex whispered thinking she had said it in her head, how could Rose ignore me like this she thought.

"4 o'clock Alex" Rose said calmly taking all her will power not to look up at Alex.

Shit Alex thought, who gets detention on the first day of term, let alone there first day at a new school. Oh and not to mention who gives their girlfriend detention.

                    *** Ring ***

As the bell rang Alex began packing up her things hoping that Rose would forget and let her slip out of the class.  As soon as she was at the door Alex heard Rose spin her chair around to face her legs crossed and arms folded.

"Don't even try it. Sit now!" Rose pointed in front of her.

Detention was gonna be hell.

A/N: Short and sweet once again. Next chapter coming sooooon. 💜 Thank you for 5k reads 😱 Shout to @littlelesbianManiac I wrote the book because of her!