First Days

Miss Collins pov

"Right everyone! Take a seat now, choose wisely because it will be your seat for the rest of the year during registration and any study periods." Everyone was silent and began picking their seats.

"While I do the register I want complete silence then, one of you can hand out the your timetables for the year" I said reaching for the door handle closing it then returning to my desk swiftly. Pulling out my phone to text Alex "Good luck today babe x" before starting the register.

" Lucy Able"

"Here"

"John baker"

"Here"

Blah blah the same people that i have taught for the last 3 years. Finally I noticed a name that was unfamiliar.

"Alexis Quinn" I looked up to see her face hoping to politely greet the new student.

"Alexis?"

BAM.
At that moment the door was slammed opened. I hated late people, new or not she could wait.

"Sorry I am late Miss" The moment i looked up to see my new student my heart dropped along with my jaw. Her eyes looked up to me.

"Shit" She whispered.

"Outside now! Alexis" I empathised on the name.

"You!" I pointed to Harry. The biggest teachers pet "Hand the timetables out now.

"She seems pissed" Someone whispered. Causing my jaw to clench, pissed was the biggest understatement ever. Its like saying Hitler wasn't too bad. He was, and majorly.

Alex's POV

What the actual fuck.  Not only was late for my first day, i was also stood outside of the class room about to get yelled out within the first five minutes of school. A new record even for me. Oh and not to mention, new teacher, my girlfriend.

I stood outside looking down at my feet, ashamed off myself slightly but also pissed off. She's a high-school teacher. How don't i know that?!

I heard her heels get louder as she walked towards me and shut the door behind herself. I didn't move at all, i just looked at her feet.

"Alexis?" Rose whispered. "Look at me now" Rose was now using a stern voice, clearly made at Alex. Rose signed and lifted her face up using Alex's chin to tilted her head high enough so Alex could see her face.

"Care to explain why you, my girlfriend is currently walking in, late! To my classroom?" Alex sighed once again feeling embarrassed.

"Was trying to tell you! That im still a senior." Alex tried explaining.

"But you didn't, instead you lied to me this entire time!" Rose crossed her arms to try and remain calm.

"Dont get all high and mighty, miss. But you lied about being a teacher. When were you going to tell me?" Alex remarked.

"Get in class Alexis and we will talk about this later, understood!" Rose went to walk back to the door.

"Alex, Rose, Alex"  Alex hated it when people called her that. It made her look back down at her feet. Rose walked back over, resting her hand on her cheek as Alex was visibly upset.

"Ok, sweetie. But here its Miss Collins and only Miss Collins." The pair of them walked in to the class. Alex following her new teacher.

"Well class this are new student. Alex Quinn, go sit at the front desk"

Really the front desk? Ass.

I sat in my desk looking right at Miss Collins. Reaching for my phone under the desk i saw the text that she had sent me. Clearly sent before i walked in. It made ny heart flutter and sink, she must be so pissed off with me right now. I needed a way to make this better.

I texted back " Thank you, Ro Ro but i think i will be fine. But the teach is so hot you might have some competition. X"

Smirking, i watched as Rose looked down at her lap reading my text. She smirked slightly looking up at me. I was anxious to know her reply.

Replying she said. "You won't be laughing by the end of the night Alexis. Now. Phone on my desk, sweetie. X"

Damit! I might of made it worse.

A/N : short and sweet. Next chapter should be much longer coming Monday or Tuesday 💜