That Was In - Tents...

Alex's pov

" Well spread those legs again for your mistress. "Rose said seductively, she smirked making me blush so much. I tried hiding my face at those words as it made my pussy throb.

" No huh. No hiding that pretty face from me. "Rose said pining my hands above my head.

" But. Shy"I whispered slightly.

"Hmm so now my little slut is shy. How funny." Rose smirked before leaning in for an intense kiss. It started of slow and passionate but became heated and hungry very quickly making me moan. Rose took this an open invitation to assert her dominance but placing her tongue into my mouth and swirling it around slowly.

I could her finger tips dragging along my sides and under shirt making me shiver at her teasing movements.

"Ah." A moan slipped out my mouth making Rose pull back her teeth still holding onto my lower lip and tugging slightly. That movement was incredibly hot and made me melt quickly.

"Mistress no teasing." I whined. Rose lifted left eyebrow slightly looking down at me making me gulp slightly.

Her hand wrapped around my throat and squeezed slightly. "Don't ever tell me what to do again. You're mine and I can do whatever I please with you. Understand?"

I nodded my head making her startle me by squeezing harder. "Words sub. Use them, now."

"Yes mistress." I answered quickly.

"Good girl." She whispered before straddling me. "Keep your hands above your head." She instructed me which I happily obliged with. I watched with eager eyes as she stripped out of her clothes, leaving her naked and me blushing widely.

"I love watching your eyes on my body." Rose smirked. "I never as confident as you think, but watching how your eyes draw over every inch of my body makes me tingle I ways you couldn't imagine."

"You're beautiful mistress." I whispered, I could feel my cheeks heat up as she looked down at me and bit her lip.

"You too little one. You're stunning." She kissed my lips. I giggled slightly, the way she embarrassed me always made my wet but the way she praised me always my heart feel happy. Both worked and she knew that very well.  She removed all my clothing leaving us both equally as naked as each other.

"You already came today, so me first" Rose said devilishly making me smile widely and go to sit up.

"Nu huh. Down." Rose pushed my shoulder down making me lay flat. She scooted herself up so instead of straddling my hips she was now straddling my face.

"Mistress please." I begged as she teased me by putting her clit on my lips then taking them off.

"I wanna here you beg, then you may." She whispered seductively. I swallowed my embarrassment and quickly got to begging for her.

"Please, please can I make you cum. Please cum in my mouth, I really want to taste you. I love the way you taste on my tongue please." I begged.

"Hmm" Rose hummed not hiding her mischievous smile at all. "Seeing you beg has got to be my new favourite thing. Next time I'm gonna make you get on your hands and knees, but for now that will do." Rose said before lowering her self completely on my tongue.

"Suck my pussy like the hungry little slut you are." Rose demanded as I began sucking at her clit and wet folds. My tongue swirling around her wetness and dipping in every now and then.

"Hmm" I hummed at the taste of her making me feel her twitch on top of me.

"Shit. Oh" She moaned running her hands behind my neck and grabbing a handful of my hair. She pulled forceful as she pushed herself harder down on my face, grinding her hips against my tongue. "oh. Fuck fuck fuck fuck." She whispered her back now arched. I looked up at her making eye contact as she carried on riding my face.