Little's sleepover

Alex's pov

I can't believe Roro actually got me a fluffy pink blankey and a soft teddy. Along with me getting to spend the day with Katy and Rachel, Katy and I always have so much together. We always text and being able to hang out with her has been so fun!

"Look Alex want to see what I got!" Katy was excited ready to show me her bag. Roro and Rachel were sitting at the front and we were sitting at the back next to each other.

"Yep" I looked over to her lap. As she began pulling stuff out of her bag.

"Mommy got me a Teddy like yours, purple binky and look a onsie!" Katy picked up the onsie to show me. 

"Mommy? Rachel?" I asked

Katy's face went red and she looked up to Rachel for help

"It's okay." I said patting her head making her look at me and smile.

"You forgot those" I pointed at the last object in her bag making her clearly nervous again.

"Katy it's okay to show Alex she's not gonna make fun of you." Roro looked back through the mirror at us and said.

"Promise" Katy put her pinky out to me which I took and repeated back promise. "Mo-o mmy, got me some p-ull ups" She whispered.

"Ohh Roro showed me those in the shop!" I said before leaning in and asking. "W-hy do you wear them?" I smiled reassuringly.

"They feel nice" Katy answered

"Like cosy?" I titled my head

"Yes" Katy whispered

I nooded my head, i wondering if it feels good? Like a cosy burrito blanket but for your butt. Hehe.

"What you laughing at baby?" Roro asked pulling me out of my day dream.

"Nothing."

"Of course not" Roro chuckled. "Well we're home now baby, Katy and Rachel are gonna come in too so hop to it." Roro opened the door for us.

Katy and I were sat on the couch watching cartoons again while I had my blanky wrapped around me, plus Teddy on my lap. Roro and Katy's mommy were talking but I couldn't here them until they both sat on the couch.

"Sweetie let's get you a snack and something to drink" Roro took my hand again and lead me to the kitchen leaving Rachel and Katy on the couch. They were talking to each other I couldn't tell about what though.

"Pick a snack babe while I get you a drink." Roro went to the fridge and I came back with some doritos.

"You want doritos sweetie?" Roro asked and I nodded my head. "Well here's your orange juice and I'm gonna get you a banana too."

"Banana!!!" I cheered making Roro laugh.

"Roro. Thank you for my blanky." I said sitting back with Katy and her mommy.

"You're welcome" Roro sat next to me. "What are you gonna name it?"

"Name it? Ermmmmmmmm. Roro!!"  I shouted.

"That's my name. Pick another babe" Roro opened my snack and gave Katy a apple juice.

"Thank you auntie Rose."  Roro smiled at her while Katy and her mommy began snuggling and playing on her phone.

"Ermmm baba!!!" I got really excited pointing at the blankey.

"What does that mean baby?" Roro stroked my hair and kept it out my eyes as I ate my chips.