5

CHAPTER 5

"No one hurts Hades without getting hurt, and you." I heard him chuckle softly. "You are going to get hurt badly," a deep male voice whispered in my ears.

"Not today," I replied as I twisted his hand up, almost breaking it. Pulling the trigger to attract attention to my room, then kicking him where it hurts. I pushed him down to the ground and got on top of him to add weight. I forced the gun away and threw it across the room. I hit him in the back of his neck, where my master taught me how to paralyze someone. His body falls to the floor. I then pulled a pillow and pressed it hard against his face.

Daniel and his men slammed the door open, seeing my position. "STOP!" he screamed at me. I looked at him, confused. "He almost killed me," I replied.

"We will question him." I felt his body shake underneath me. I took a breath, knowing my father had a point, so I removed the pillow and punched him hard; he passed out, and I stood up. My father took a few steps closer to see the attacker.

"Azrael!" Daniel breathed. I looked at him with questioning eyebrows.

" You know him?" he nodded. "yeah, he's God of death. " I shot him a confusing look.

" That's what he is called among the others. "

" But Azrael is an angel, not a God," I replied, "he is powerful enough to be a God, not an angel nor a devil." pointing at him. "Well, he isn't powerful enough to fight me." I shot my father a smile, folding my arms.

"What did you do to him?" my father said with an impressed look.

"He is paralyzed, and then I punched him," I said like it was a regular thing. Probably, his oxygen went down, and the punch didn't help; it was visible on his pale face.

Daniel had his men take Azrael. "You come with me." he pointed his finger at me. I pulled my robe on and followed him to his office. I needed clarification about why we were in his office; this was supposed to be a questioning section for him.

"Tell me what happened," I sighed in annoyance. How many times do I have to hear this sentence? Then I told him everything that had happened. He didn't look surprised, as if he knew this would happen or this was normal.

"Wake him up," he snarled, pointing fingers at me.

"What if he is related to what happened to me?" My hand formed a fist, digging my nails into my palms as anger grew.

"He's not," he answered.

"How do you know he's not?" I replied as soon as he finished his sentence.

"He's not because I raised him." I looked puzzled.

"I have a brother?" I shot my question, worried about what he was going to reply.

"No, but his father and I were friends, and I looked after him after his father's death." I was relieved to hear that I had no siblings, especially this one. I reached his table and threw a cold glass of water into Azrael's face.

"Water is always refreshing," I smiled at Daniel. He looked annoyed as he said, "You will be a pain in the ass, won't you?"

I looked straight into his eyes." Definitely "

I moved to Azrael's face, who was shocked as he opened his eyes wide, "good morning." I said in a baby voice while shooting him a devilish smile. I put my hand around his neck, and Daniel shot me a deadly look.

"You worry so much, Daniel," I replied playfully as I brought back Azrael muscles to life.

" YOU MOTHER FUCKEN BITCH " he roared angrily while I smiled back at him. "AZRAEL," Daniel called sharply.

"Don't you dare call my daughter a bitch." Daniel said while looking him straight in the eyes.

I stood up, busting out of laughter. "Oh, father, but I am a bitch." Daniel gave me a confusing look as to what I was saying, and Azrael exhaled a laugh, rolling his eyes.

"I almost killed the god of death," I mocked Azrael as I saw his face light up with anger. I would love to paint it. "And I would have if you didn't stop me. I mean, the first day in the mafia world, and I will already kill the second feared mafia leader." I did my research before landing. "Doesn't that make me a bad bitch?" I said as I strolled around Daniel. while making my way to Azrael and leaning forward to his right ear, saying, "Your death will be in my hands." I saw his fist turning white and smiled in pleasure while returning to my seat.

"Since there is no need for the introduction. I already needed to talk to both of you.'' We both gave him all our attention. "Since Azrael is our ally, he will be helping us deal with whoever killed your family." I let out a light and sarcastic chuckle.

"So now they are my family only? "I looked Daniel dead in the eyes; he just stared back. There was no way of reading him.

"And I will not deal with them; I will kill each one, "I said, my blood boiling. Daniel nodded for a second before he asked me, "Did you ever kill someone?" His question surprised me as Daniel and Azrael waited for my answer.

" No, "I mumbled quietly, looking at the ground because I felt ashamed. I don't know why I should feel ashamed; that wasn't in my nature. Azrael let out a light laugh; this bastard was enjoying this.

"Oh shut up; you wouldn't have been alive a minute ago." I hissed at Azrael.

"Are you willing to kill?" Daniel asked, and I answered back at both of them without hesitation.

"Of course, those mother fuckers killed my family, my friends, and everyone I know," I raised my voice. I don't know if I can do that, but the anger in my brain is blinding.

"And I will gladly kill each one of them," I said with a straight face, but you can see the flames burning in my eyes; I will try.

"Azrael, I need you to prepare her," Daniel said to Azrael. Azrael and I looked at each other. Looking back again to Daniel saying, "Prepare her?".

"Yes, Azrael will prepare you to kill a," I interrupted Daniel. "I'm already prepared; I almost killed him," I said, pointing at Azrael.

"But you didn't; there are things you must learn, and Azrael will teach you. Yes, you benefit from skills, but there are others." Daniel cleared as he locked eyes with Azrael; I rolled my eyes in annoyance.

"Tomorrow at 5 Am, I will send u the location.'' Azrael said. "fine," I gave up as dizziness crawled to me."Are you okay?" Daniel asked. Fuck, they can't know." yeah, are we done here?"

My father nodded, and I left the office and ran out afterward. I should have known being pregnant isn't easy.