31

CHAPTER 31

Footsteps echoed through the ground, singing the death song to their enemies. Adrenaline rushed as the sound of gunshots filled the air. Now I know why Azrael always took south, marching north, to his feast, power, and glory. Screams got closer as we stood our ground, their enemy trying to escape the bloodshed, not knowing they were running into one. No emotion Azrael held while he waited for them. The ground shook as their prey rushed into their death sentence; Azrael fixed his gaze on the far-aways between the masquerade at their leader.

Starstruck, Azrael pulled his gun and shot every bullet into his enemy's head, whipping that blade into the guy's skin as his head separated from his body. Body after body, he cut through like wheat fields; his fighting draws mystery into his next move.

Too fast, he moved as if this battlefield was his dance floor, and he danced perfectly, taking more space with every step. With every breath he took, four guys fell.

Someone pushed me, throwing me out of my thoughts. "The bitch is here." Some unknown men grabbed me, and I twisted between them. They barely had a chance to get a firm grip when I skillfully slipped my small body between them, dragging Venom (Azrael's mother blade) into their chest.

blood spilled, wetting my hands, "You shouldn't have called me a bitch." I pull out the blades and watch him fall to the ground. I hold their earpiece between my fingers, "Hell, waiting impatiently for you boys." I speak over someone's voice that went silent.

I throw the earpiece and walk further into the battle, letting them fear us. I will watch them tremble from my name soon. Spotting Azrael's flawless moves, I understand now why they call him the god of death. I sneaked closer to him, took his side, and jumped on one of the soldiers, sinking my blade and tiptoeing to add more pressure as I dragged the blade across his chest vertically. The blood spilled all over my face; I wiped my eyes enough to open them and saw Azrael's diamond eyes fixed on me, Smiling as I took his hand in mine, pulling me closer to him.

My heartbeat was too loud in my ears, his large hands gripping me close, pushing me against his hard chest. One hand holding Venom and the other pulling his lips into mine, the blood that's still wet and dripping from my face finds its way between our lips. The metallic taste was like alcohol; I pressed our kiss harder, hungry for more, needing more.

I arch my back, pushing further into him, my hands exploring his wet hair as he fired three bullets around. The screams and the smell of the blood mixed with fire turned me on beyond words.

He picked up my thighs, and the slits of the dress exposed my skin, and his bloody hands marked their way to my core. I hummed my approval against his lip, simple circles on my clit, and I squirmed. Azrael smiles against my lips, saying, "Oh, my dirty doll," He increases the pace, "You love how exposed we are." He bit my lip, teasing it between his teeth. "The smell of fire, the sound of death, and the blood across my face." He pinched gently between his thumbs, pushing a gasp out of me. "You love the monster." I cum into his hands while stealing a deep kiss from him, "Interesting," he said, grinning wickedly.

"I knew they hooked up." Piro bloomed from the headpiece; I chuckled and laughed.

"That just turned me on," Prio stated shamelessly, "could you guys consider threesomes?" Derek said.

"Don't forget me, please." Elara cut in line; I chuckled again, pushing my head against Azrael's chest.

"Azrael, he's here." Venice's voice cut off all the energy.

Azrael looked ahead at the sharp scream and found his desired target awaiting him. I looked around, feeling eyes on us. Surrounded by a couple of his soldiers, eyes thirsty for our blood. "So we finally meet Azrael." The man stood bold to say Azrael's first name.