7

CHAPTER 7

"We are done for today," I told Azrael while walking to my stuff.

Azrael exhales a laugh. "Not yet."

I turned and locked my eyes in his

"You still have shooting and knives." I looked at him. "knives?"

He moved forward as he said, "Yes, knives. We don't only use guns. I mean, what if you lost your weapon or finished it, you're dead? What a happy ever after. "he had a point.

"Fine, lead the way. "I replied.

"uh uh, not until you fix Piro," he said, pointing at him. I rolled my eyes and exhaled in annoyance.

Before I could go past him, he stepped in front of me. "No one rolls their eyes at me, bambola. "

I looked him straight, "Non sono la tua bambola del cazzo."

He exhaled a laugh before pausing. "You wish you were," he said.

"Guys, I'm still paralyzed." Piro raised his voice so we could both hear him.

I shot Azrael a deadly look." I can't wait to kill you." I said and walked away to Piro.

"I like you," Piro said as he stood up and stretched his neck.

"Who doesn't?"

"Azrael," Piro replied.

"Don't you know what a rhetorical question is?" I said to Piro, shooting him an annoyed look.

"Chill, Bella, it's a good thing that he doesn't like you," Piro told me as we walked out of the gym.

"why?" I asked out of curiosity.

"Between us, he finds you threatening. He came home yesterday pissed, almost beating the shit out of me because I looked at him." I raised my eyebrows in shock, but a smirk was placed on my lips afterward.

"Well, music to my ears," I said as I saw Piro laugh.

"Too young to die, plus I haven't met a good enough beauty." I looked up to Piro with an emotionless face.

"Do you want to ou---" I put my finger on his lips, silencing him.

"Do you know why I'm here?" Piro shook his head, emphasizing a no.

"I'm here to find the killer who murdered everyone at my wedding," I said to Piro, and I saw his face boom in Shock.

"I'm not here to find a boyfriend or a lover. I'm here to kill only." I looked Piro in the eyes.

"Plus, you deserve better than someone who is shattered into pieces. Now, where did that asshole go?" I said as I looked around.

"Come on," Piro said as he led the way.

Piro and I entered a gray room that was surprisingly small. I looked across the space, searching for Azrael, who was nowhere to be found; nothing was there.

Piro put his hands on one side of the wall, which opened the door, and my jaw dropped as I saw the room filled with weapons. Piro looked back at me, smiling at my reaction.

"This is home," I said, mesmerized by the room.

"I know; this is the devil's room," Piro replied.

I laughed, saying, "Devil room?....seriously."

"Yes, that's what I call it," I smirk.

"At least it's better than what Azrael calls it," Piro said

"For sure," I told Piro as I entered the devil's room.

Azrael was setting some of the guns on the large table

"Took you forever to come here," Azrael said as he finished everything, and I ignored him.

Piro leaned on one side of the wall, waiting to be entertained. I will give them the entertainment that they want.

As I picked up the gun, memories of how much I enjoyed shooting flashed back, the power of the bullet leaving the gun vibrating through my hands. It was my favorite sport but hard to hold after the wedding. I look at the ring, then back at the weapon.

"Have you ever used a gun?" Azrael ordered.

"No," I replied, seeing Azrael roll his eyes in annoyance. Little does he know.

"Try shooting there." Azrael pointed his hand to the target. I missed it on purpose.

"Again," Azrael asked as he made his way before me, handing me a gun. It wasn't my first time holding a gun, but I missed it again. I heard Piro laughing behind us.

"Again," Azrael said, and I missed again. I finished the gun and heard Piro laugh every time I missed it. With every shot, I block the memories of Jonathan's lifeless eyes.

"It's fine, let's try knives. At least I know which basics I should focus on with you," Azrael said, and I stopped him.

"what if I'm not the problem but the target,"

Azrael tilted his head in confusion. I looked at Piro, and he saw what my eyes set on and looked back at me, giving me space and handing me a new gun before folding his arms, waiting to be amused. Piro's eyes widened as I pointed the gun at him.

"Azrael," Piro called.

"Azrael, she doesn't know how to shoot," Piro said, trying to convince Azrael to stop me.

However, Azrael set his eyes on me, smiling. Like he knew that I knew my way around guns but said nothing. I shot Piro, scratching his arm, and heard him cursing at me.

I turned to my previous target, holding the gun with one hand and looking at Azrael's eyes as I emptied the pistol.

Azrael formed a smile, and he had one of those smiles that can automatically make you smile. And those lips-.

"Well, you made your statement clear." He said, and his smile faded in a second.

"Piro, go clean up, and you follow me," Azrael said as we walked into another room filled with knives, daggers, and swords. Fucken swords? How old are these? Who uses swords?

"choose," Azrael said, and I looked at him and then made my way to the knives first, then the daggers.

For some reason, I was drawn to one. it was very light, and the blades were sharper than razors; it could cut the air. These were no jokes, but I loved them. I took the other and looked back at Azrael.

"You choose venoms," Azrael said as he raised one eyebrow.

"What?" I said in confusion

"Venom is the name of the daggers."