29 Spicy

CHAPTER 29

Azrael POV.

The lavender scent soaked my sheets, and I turned to find an empty bed; she was gone. I turn back and check the time; I rub my eyes and walk to the shower, washing all yesterday's evidence. I went to the dining room in my black suit; everyone was seated, eating just fine. Until her ocean eyes fell on mine. I could feel her hands around my neck and through my hair.

"Your mother took Rowan hours ago," Piro said across Iris.

I made my way to the table and sat in my usual seat. I knew my mother would leave without a word; she never was the type of woman to stand with her son but run away. She never dared to face me after Keresa's death anyway. "How did it go yesterday, Elara?"

"You know I never fail a mission, boss." she smiled at me

"Is everything ready, Xane?"

"Yes, all the weapons are ready."

"Derek?"

"You know Alice never fails us."

"You tested it?"

"Dear cousin, do you always have to think this low of me," I eyed him as I ate breakfast. "Fine, yes, I tested it. It fried the guy's brain within a second, and it was added to the gunpowder, so be careful."

"Venice?"

"I disrupted I-L3 across the area to jam all their network connections except ours."

"Piro?"

"The soldiers are ready; we move at 7."

"Good, I want everything to be neat and perfect. Enter, wipe them out, and burn the shits." They all nodded in understanding and continued eating.

"Where are you going?"Iris asked with her raspy voice, probably worn out from last night's screaming. She sipped her tea to soothe her throat and looked at me."On a hunt."

"Nice." she smiled, knowing it wasn't some average hunt.

"Xane, I hope you added extra weapons. " That smile tainted to a smirk; Xane looked at me.

"Hell no, princess, you are not coming with us." I stop her wishes to join.

"Great, now I am a princess; I wonder how many nicknames you have for me." Someone is feeling extra cocky today.

"I must say Madwoman is my favorite." she opened her mouth in surprise.

"And I thought the doll was your favorite." I chuckle and sip from my coffee.

"Anyways, see you all at 6." She stood before I could say anything and walked out.

They all looked suspiciously at me; I got up and followed her. I blasted the door open, and she popped her head from the closet to check if it was me or someone else and spread those plump lips across her face.

"Good you are here; I didn't know which bottom to choose." She held two bottoms as she closed by.

"You're not coming," I say.

"I think this one as well." she crooks, her head to the long leather skirt; she walks away, and I call her name.

"Iris, you are not coming." She enters her closet again, and I fold my arm against the door.

"You know I'm also having trouble with which top." I roll my eyes, blood testing my veins.

I hear her struggle to wear something, then get out with only a bra that makes her breasts fuller and sharp heels boots matching the skirt pants. She looks at me, holding two tops, "I'm not taking you."