49 Spicy

CHAPTER 49

After the meeting ended, Azrael and I went to meet my crew. When I entered the elevator, it was just me and him. "That went smoothly."

Azrael looks me up and down like I'm insane, and I smirk at him. "I got hard."

I laugh as he said it shamelessly, "No, seriously, if it weren't for him to that pissed me off, I would have fucked you and not care who was watching."

"Oh, sounds nice." I slowly gaze at him.

"Don't do that." He warns.

"Do what?" I flash him my doll eyes and he grins, then hits the stop button and the elevator stops.

"You won't."I question he towers over me and blocks my path with both hands on the side.

"You are mine now; I do as I please." He grabs my waist and pulls me closer to feel his hardness.

I cup his face, "I've always wanted to have sex in an elevator." I pull him into a kiss.

He lifts one of my legs and brings the kisses lower to my chest; my silk blacktop gives Azrael better access to my breasts. I rooted my hands into his hair, and the coldness of the metal elevator with the warmth of Azrael makes me moan.

With those Azrael bits, play my nipple, and I lose it. I reach my hands, unbuckle his belt, and open the zipper, "God, my wife is impatient." I could get used to this name; I will be his wife.

I lift my leg further, and he supports me with his hands; I cross my arms around his neck and jump, wrapping my legs across his waist. He flips us to the other side of the elevator, and I can see myself in the mirror, "Fuck."

"I like it when you see yourself all messed up for me." He pushes me harder against the elevator and readies himself to enter me, "Fucken hell, Iris, you are all wet."

"Azrael," I beg to push lower to take him in.

"Damn, Iris, you have no idea what you are begging for." My body was trembling with need, and the air seemed to close in when he entered slowly.

When my body fully engulfed him, he gives me a second to get used to his length before he starts to pump, and I could sense my aura grow wilder, burning with his.

I arch further into him and feel his warm chest against my fingertip: God, this man. I have never felt so harmonized with anyone before, and it's making me high without drugs.

I trail a kiss up to his neck and then purr against his ear, " You get me so horny, Husband." I bit down gently as he thrusts harder. I take in his scent mixed with mine, and it's like heaven full of filthy sins.

I pull his hair up, making him face me, "What are you doing to me?"

"I thought it was obvious," He pumps faster, "I'm fucking you."

He gives me a minute to smirk at him before claiming my lips. When he moves lower, I push my head against the elevator, trying to take a breath. My eyes fall to the camera; I tap Azrael's shoulder, "The camera."I say breathlessly.

The pleasure builds faster: "Let's give them a real show then." I grip his shoulder tighter. I struggle to bend over as I'm about to cum, but I do and pull the gun from the Azrael side. It almost fell when he pushed harder, "Fuck Azrael." I bit my lips, and I aimed for the camera, and Azrael slid his hands and squeezed my clit. I came so hard that my hands shook after shooting the camera.

He looks back at the camera and finds a clean shot and cums inside me. "You aim better when I'm inside you." I drop my head on his shoulder and slap his back with the gun.