35 Spicy

CHAPTER 35

It's been a month; Iris has fully healed and is hungry for only one thing: me. "Iris,"

"I wanna go out." She whispers against my lips.

"No." I grab her waist tightly.

"Please." She begs, pushing closer.

"You know why I won't let you out." She pulls away from the kiss and looks down at me.

"I'm just bored, Azrael; I've been cooped up in this house for a month." She relaxes and entirely sits down on me. I lean further on the headboard, looking at her. I want to let her out, but after last time, "Please, Azrael, I will do anything." I exhale and consider; she flashes me her poppy eyes with pouty lips.

"Fine, but only with me." She almost jumps with excitement, clapping her hands. And I hold her down; sometimes, I think she forgets she's pregnant.

"Now about that, anything." She giggles, knowing what I want.

I flip her, overlaying her back on the bed. She brings her hands up, but we are over the ropes. "I know what you want, but I got something better." The glory of lust worships her eyes, and I smirk.

"Naughty, naughty." I kiss her before opening the drawer and pulling out the chains, and she places her hand on my chest, watching as I place it next to her.

I grip her hands firmly, and she responds submissively, "You like them when they are both together, don't you?" I place her hands in the cuffs and connect them to the bed. She tangled her fingers with the chains, and I pulled on them. She smiles wickedly when they cling together; I push her legs up a little, then "What do you want, Iris?"

She licked her lower lip, then slowly called on her doll eyes, "Surprise me." She purrs. I smirk while planning damn well what I will do; I go back open the drawer and pull a blindfold. She wanted a surprise so that I would give her one; I slid it down her head as she lifted it.

I pull one more thing from the drawer before fully closing it, "Open your mouth." And she nods while sticking her tongue out. I placed the side of the dagger on her tongue and watched her still; I gently scratched the tip down her neck. When I reach her chest, I say bye to her bra and top as I slice them. Her nipples harden, and she widens her leg further; I know she's all wet for me. I bring the knife up and press it hard on her nipple, "Do you like that?" She arches her back and pushes the tip harder, "I need words, Iris."

"Yes." She breathes.

I take in the other nipples, warming them from the cold blade, sucking and slightly dragging my teeth on it. She was painting when I pulled away for a second and watched her full breasts from the pregnancy turn somewhat red, and I wondered how they would look if I marked her.

I bring the blade and scratch her enough to draw some blood and hear her gasp, then bite her lips and arch into me. I kiss the blood as I finish and look at what I wrote, "Wolfy." That's what she likes to call me; I smile, satisfied.

"Azrael," she pleads, and I chuckle.

I enjoy watching the red scratches the blade leaves behind with every trace as I go lower. Removing the short pants, her matching sheer pants came into view. I slid the blade across her hips, and each of the underwear slid off her tan skin.

She spread her legs wide to show me how wet she was, tempting me to move faster, but I wouldn't. I want to devour every piece of her slowly, drive her and myself crazy. She swallows, waiting for my next movement. I pull her foot and run the blade up and down, witnessing the fire of desire and need spread throughout her body.

I push Iris's legs further up, making her pussy on full display in front of me, "mmh, so ready for me." I murmur to myself. I part her lips further apart, and she grips the chains, ready, and I smile wickedly.

I press the flat blade on her clit, and I watch her moan at its coldness, then push further to it, "Damn women." When she takes every challenge I present and enjoys it, she makes me go insane.

I remove the blade, flip it into my hand, and then stick the handle into her. Her back aches away from the bed, and she screams, " Oh fuck."

I pull out and watch her react, "Say my name." I thrust back in and feel her pushing the smooth handle into her. "Make me," She hissed.

She just signed with the god of death; if I don't drive her crazy, I will change my name.

"Oh, I will," I promise as I thrust the blade into her and watch her turn her neck and bite her lips.

I move it slowly, and from how she holds the chains, I know it's driving her crazy, so I go faster, and as I see her about to, I pull out, and she snaps her head at me. "The fuck?"

"You asked for it." She pulls on the chains, trying to fight back, so I hurt her, stretching her hands further. "Behave." My voice deepens, and she stops smiling.

Fuck, if I wasn't already complex by watching her naked body entirely on display in front of me. I am now with her biting back, challenging me to go harder.

My blood rushes all around, causing my body to awaken. I flip her and run my hand up her spine, and she obeys, bending. I run my hands over her ass before taking a hit hard, "You have been bad." I spank her again, and she digges her head further into the pillow, hiding her moans.

I drag the handle along her pussy and down her clit, a moan seascapes, and I press harder as she cuts off her moans. I roll my eyes, then slide the handle in faster and more complexly. She tries to shift, but my grip on her thighs is tight enough that it might bruise. She buries each moan that escapes, and I slow, "No."

She pushes back into the blade, and I slow it some more, then thrust faster; she breaks a hard moan, slowly gripping the chains harder. "Beg."

"NO." I hear her struggle.

"Ok." I pull the blade handle out of her, and she curses.

"Beg." I feel her debating under my hold.

"Please." She whispers.

"I can't hear you."

"Please." Her voice is more precise.

I look at her spread legs and red ass, "Please, what?"

"Please fuck me, Azrael." I smiled in victory as she finally screamed my name.

I insert it again, "Yes." She moans loudly.

I thrust it into her and watched her groan and moan in pleasure. I pull it out of her. "No, no, you-" She pleads as I flip and enter her before she finishes.

"Fuck you are so tight." Her pussy loves my dick, taking it smoothly; I give her a second to adjust to the thickness before I sink deeper. "Fuck." I groan, throwing my head back, and hear her do the same.

"You are so much better." Iris's voice hit me mid-thought, freezing everything in my body and making it rush like I was running miles.

"I will worship you so good that you will forget your name." She swallowed as she felt the blade against her neck, and I gripped one of her legs and pulled it up to my shoulders. Iris tilts to the side a little, and I feel my dick slide deeper into her. "Fuck yes." she feels me fully inside.

Once I feel we are both ready, I thrust into her, and we both release a harmonized moan; I keep up the pace and increase it evenly. I watch our bodies blend into each other, with every thrust motivating me to move faster and harder.

"Azrael." She tightens her walls around me, letting me close. As I drill into her, I feel my body burning to build its release as it listens to Iris's pleasure. My brain melds into her skin, wanting to kiss and smell her, so I do. I start kissing her foot, moving further up, and her lavender scent with our lovemaking mix, intoxicating me. I take her toe into my mouth and start sucking and gently biting on it. My release awakes me, and I slide my finger down her folds and start circling her clit.

Iris screams my name in pleasure, and I wish I had my phone to record it so I can listen to it on repeat. I continue to fuck her and feel her body shakes underneath me. A couple more thrusts and I would be done. "Cum for me, Azrael." With that, I felt fireworks explode into my body. She took control, grinding, and I surrendered to my release.

I fall on her and remove the blindfold, locking with her eyes, "That was good."

"Kiss me." She orders, and I sink into her divine as I do.