36

CHAPTER 36

Four months later....

"I will kill you, Azrael." Iris held the knife blade and a fake baby milk bottle in one hand.

"It's just a doll." I raised the baby's leg in one hand and the body in the other.

"You're not touching my children." She points the knife at me.

"I'm the godfather."

"Not anymore." She walks to the fridge and picks out a pickle jar and sriracha.

I put the doll down on the table and walk to her; I slowly wrap my hands under the baby's bum, lifting it. She leans in, pushes her head against my chest, and closes her eyes. "I hate you."

"No, you don't."

She looks at me with a wicked smile, "I do."

I hum, thinking. I bend down and kiss her neck, and she tilts her head, giving me more access. "What about now, dear?" I whisper into her skin. She rolls her eyes and slowly pulls her lips in, biting them.

I bite the area behind her ear that she loves, and she moans softly; one of the babies kicks, and she chuckles. These two devils have been such a cock blocker; every time I have an intimate time with Iris, they would kick.

I turn Iris around and bend to her stomach, "You are truly a misery, aren't you?"

"Only to you."Iris smiles down at me, and just when I thought a human being couldn't get more beautiful, she stands in front of me, constantly proving me wrong.

"I just want to fuck your mom, that's it." Iris slaps me over the head with the side of the knife.

"Watch your mouth." She warned.

"Okay, I want to insert my little friend into the same whole you will come out of." I look up at her, and her face is entirely serial killer calm, "Better?" A baby kicks, and Iris groans.

"Why are you hurting me? He's the inappropriate one." She talks down on them.

"Fine, I'm sorry, let me say it better." Iris shot me a warning look.

"I want to make love with your beautiful mother and make her feel good like old-time." No kicks, "I have a surprise for you after these two get out."

"Are you going to recreate what you did in the office?"

"Maybe create a better one somewhere else."

"Mmmh, I like the sound of that." The babies move, pressing against me.

"I can't believe I'm taking orders from an unborn." I rolled my eyes. "They are boys."

"We don't know that yet, females can kick your ass as well, or did you forget." she winks at me.

"You're their mother so that I won't expect anything else."

"Damn right, I am." She says, going back to finish cutting the pickles.

"Do you still hate me?"I raise my eyebrows.

She takes a second and thinks, then taps the knife to her lips; my lips curl up, and I lean to kiss her. My stomach turned when the pickle tasted down my throat. It was such a wicked thing. "I swear you are wicked." She smiled against my lips, pleased; she knew I hated pickles more than anything.

"I might not hate you as much as I used to seconds ago." She says, pulling away. "But seriously, Azrael, you must learn to change a diaper; you are too rough."

"I thought you liked it rough."

She looks up at me with raised eyebrows and a tiled head. "Oh, I do, but they won't." She pointed at them with her fingers.

"Fine, I will try."

"You have to be gentle, that's why practice."

"Mmh, maybe you and I." I moved behind her, pressing hard against her, "We could practice."

She inhales deeply. " Practice what?" Rowen interrupts.

"Ha, now come on, explain." She puts a hand on her waist.

"Something Iris will enjoy." I wink at her.

"Can I join?" Rowan asked innocently.

"Oh my god, I did not just hear that." I squeal angrily. "You, you." She raised her hand and hit me. "Oof," she held the side of her stomach. "I swear you will put me into labor before my time." I chuckle at her red face and scrunched nose.

"Why are you even here, Rowen?"

"Because it's ready."

"What's ready?" Iris asks.

"Oh, that," I say vaguely.

"What are you two up to?" She looks between us, and Rowen giggles.

"Something."

"Need I remind you that I'm still holding a knife?" She smirks.

This woman has no chills, "Do you think it's time?" I ask Rowen, and he nods.

"Okay then," I look back at Iris. "Come on." I held her hands and led us upstairs slowly.

There was always an empty room beside hers, so I used it. I opened the door and stepped aside so she had a complete view. "I know you said you wanted to have your babies beside you, but I thought a nursery not that far would still be great."

She stands there stunned. "Azrael, you didn't have to."

"No, I didn't," I walk in front of her, shifting her eyes on me. "But I wanted to." I cup her face, and she leans further into my hands.

"Thank you." I step away to let her in.

"Oh my god, are these?" She walks to the lavender, smelling it. "Where did you find it?"

"I have my ways." Her smile widens, making her cheeks push further into her eyes.

"Azrael" covers her mouth with soft eyes. "The garden." She stops at the painting of the garden where she and Jonathan confess their love. "This." She breathes, not believing that I remembered when she told me. Her eyes glow with happiness, sending butterflies in me to go wild. "And at night." I walk to the mini projector and turn it on; stars and Northern lights move on the ceiling. I look back at Iris, and she slaps her hand to her mouth with a gasp, something to remind these naughty minions inside her of their father.

She looks back at me and, without hesitation, jumps on me, wrapping her hands tight around me. Her baby bump pushes against me a little, and she whispers. "Thank you." I smile down at her; she just forgot that she is pregnant. I open my mouth to say something, but a liquid splashes beneath us. We both looked down and saw the water dripping down Iris's leg. She looked back at me, hands still around me. Both our eyes widen at the relation "Fuck." She says.